Hi! Mommy Said I Could Post Here

Baby Amanda

Hi! My name is Baby Amanda, and my Mommy, Mommy Bridgette said I could post here. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi! Me and my brother Mutant Hitler are real happy with our Mommy, Mommy Bridgette.

I can;t stay up too late cuz Mommy has to give me and Mutant Hitler a bath and put us in our jamies to go to sleep in our cribs. Bye Bye!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Aww!

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
This thread is a pedo-magnet.

The Question

Eternal
^^You know a lot about pedo-magnets, do ya? I came to see the new, unforgivably unoriginal dual.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
^^You know a lot about pedo-magnets, do ya?

captainobvious.jpg

I am disappointed. Out of all people, I did not expect you to take the bait and reply in the very same fashion I intended some idiot to do.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I will only warn you idiots once to stop this bullshit cold.

You don't want to piss me off.

Elnidfse

I am disappointed. Out of all people, I did not expect you to take the bait and reply in the very same fashion I intended some idiot to do

Lol, "bait?" come on kid. If you don't follow up you have no right to say you've done nothing more but to act smarter then you actually are.

Also:
Jack said:
I will only warn you idiots once to stop this bullshit cold.

You don't want to piss me off.
LoL at the Batman.

jack

Ask Heath Ledger about The Batman.

Elnidfse

Grim joke. Then again, the dead can never rest to a man who as no respect for the deceased. Make another "fuck in the neck joke, Jack". The only reason Heath Ledger goes through such shit like you is because he achieved more in his life then you have and ever will.

jack

Heath Ledger was a fucking hero. You're still an idiot.

When did you become illiterate, btw? I can barely understand what you're typing. Why should I have to do all the work, in addition to reading your tripe?

jack

Maybe it's just your ejaculation over getting a little attention, finally?

jack

I would NEVER fuck Heath in the neck, btw. How dare you.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
If you don't follow up you have no right to say you've done nothing more but to act smarter then you actually are.

Very much indeed. I act smarter, then I actually am (smarter).

That's probably not what you meant, but then again I don't give a blue fuck about what illiterates like you have to say.

Elnidfse

Very much indeed. I act smarter, then I actually am (smarter).

That's probably not what you meant, but then again I don't give a blue fuck about what illiterates like you have to say.

Such a long set-up to say "your illiterate" at the end of your post. What little intelligence I thought you had has been disproved by you, thanks for clearing that up.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
What part of "I don't give a blue fuck about what illiterates like you have to say" did you fail to fathom, dickweed ?