Hi!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You should seek professional help for your confused sexuality, Elrod.

jack

Aside from madget at Commie, what females post there?

jack

Aside from madget, name a girl that posts at commie:bigass:

You guys talk about men who dress up in tights and capes, and all this man on man stuff.

I think I'm beginning to understand all those threads you started.

jack

:::crickets:::

jack

ha ha, totally pwned

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Im sure this has been considered but Im gonna say it anyway.

Regarding the everyone is pwning eachother fest...

Everyone laughing at and making fools of Elrod and Hero, pointing out their failures at every turn. Very funny, very entertaining.

Elrod and Hero set themselves up for most of it. They are stupid, but they crave the attention. From thier perspective, they win just by recieving continued focus toward them.

Zero and Dilrod are being constantly made fools of. It brings laughs, but its what they want anyway. Dont give yourself props.

You two morons dont realize that people paying attention to you, regardless of reason, isnt anyway good. Youre the failures of the month, and people will move on.

Seems like all the pwning is rather artificial.
Hope I didnt ruin the fun.

jack

What you don't know is why they're doing it :bigass:

jack

Get this; they're trying to ruin my enjoyment of posting here at TK.

2 and a half years they've been at it :D

jack

They insist for example, that I am Dork Lord :D

jack

All the homophobia threads are really just a thinly disguised whine at being trolled so sweetly by my ubiquitous "fuck you in the neck" piledriver :bigass:

Elnidfse

Panda said:
*wall of text
Okay what the hell is this. How am I even going to compete with a wall so strong built and fortified with nothing but nonsense as this. This is some bull. I demand you tear down this wall immedieatly.

Elnidfse

Panda said:
*wall of text
Okay what the hell is this. How am I even going to compete with a wall so strong built and fortified with nothing but nonsense as this. This is some bull. I demand you tear down this wall immedieatly.

jack

Lets try again. Any females post at Commie besides madget? My point is that, in general, nearly exclusively, your homeboard is all men.

Sweaty, geeky, nerdy men who discuss homosexual fascism like it's trendy art with sociopolitical value and implication.

Now more than ever, I understand all the Badland threads.

No, I meant the poster known as "Ban Ed". Otherwise known as "Bannie".

They should probably ban Ed, though.

jack

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

jack

You still don't get it. I don't post or lurk there, except as a reference point to what's going on here. Been that way for two plus years.