Hitler Kitty Hates cock!

Hitler Kitty

Hitler Kitty hates [you]!
Elnidfse is hung like an infant! Hitler Kitty has proof!

Mommy Bridgette

Hey, hey there..be nice! My BF, Mutant Hitler, is an Adult Baby and he is prety well endowed. Confidentially, it's not like he's gonna get any. He's a sweet boy, but he is my baby.
I usually see his, ahem, well endowed peepee when I change his diapers. He thinks gonna get lucky some day, but alas, he won't. Oh well, he seems happy staying at home and watching Barney or sometimes going over to the sitter's house when I go out for an adult's night out with my, ahem, gentleman friend.

Elnidfse

Sorry that was my tictac that I keep in my pocket. It's right next to my humongous schlong.

20 bucks says it turns out like Charlie Brown's world famous punts

AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

In which case I'll be sure the shoe flies off and soars towards some unsuspecting citizen.

I say his foot "accidentally" gets stuck in somewhere...

HAHA! That was unbelivably lame and unfunny! HAHA! Go kill yourself! : D

Id prefer not to know what Elffy inserts himself into.

Don't be shy. I can be gentle.

I see. Well, if you ever change your mind just ask Hitler Kitty. He knows.

Stop projecting your fantasies onto me.

I figured Elfy'd be the bottom...

I'd figured you'd be up. Now shut that way.

Hitler Kitty

Hitler Kitty hates [you]!
Hitler Kitty loves you.

Hitler Kitty loves nothing!

Mommy Bridgette said:
Hey, hey there..be nice! My BF, Mutant Hitler, is an Adult Baby and he is prety well endowed. Confidentially, it's not like he's gonna get any. He's a sweet boy, but he is my baby.
I usually see his, ahem, well endowed peepee when I change his diapers. He thinks gonna get lucky some day, but alas, he won't. Oh well, he seems happy staying at home and watching Barney or sometimes going over to the sitter's house when I go out for an adult's night out with my, ahem, gentleman friend.

TLDR; Hitler Kitty hates you!

Elnidfse said:
Sorry that was my tictac that I keep in my pocket. It's right next to my humongous schlong.

Blatent lies! Hitler Kitty hates you, despite your tight little poop-shoot!

J&L Massacres said:
I'm not here to amuse epic failures like you who masterbates to shotacon all day long.

Whatever shotacon is, Hitler Kitty hates it! Hitler Kitty also hates The Buck, and is rather apathetic towards Dual! Hitler Kitty wants to relieve himself all over this thread!

SolidSnake

I'm not wearing any pants!!
This was a pretty gay thread, not in a homosexual way. Because they would beat the stuffing out of you.