Hot Wheels Cars

The Question

Eternal
JK8A8Kd.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Now here's a thing I don't get -- why do female fitness models get all slathered up with ink? Don't misunderstand me, now -- it's her body and she can do with it whatever she wants. No disputing that. She can get tatted up from her scalp to the soles of her feet.

But wouldn't that kind of banjax the whole aim of being a fitness model? Like, how can you show off how buff you got if you hide the buffness under all that ink? Note the difference between the right thigh and the left. The right is impressively sculpted. The left looks, well, quite ordinary because all the size and definition is obliterated by that Rand McNalley Road Atlas treatment.

XKooK9v.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I like ink when it's "discreet" and an authentic accent. You're right about some fitness models though. Why go to all that trouble just to have it covered like that? This is more my style:

7c0b6e65fdd710a6f9873cf6417bc2d1.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I'm actually fascinated / slightly scaroused by how easily women seem to be building up them Chun Li thighs without juicing these days. Used to be for a woman to build her quads up like that she had to shoot up enough juice to give herself a horseface and a micropenis.

Must be all the growth hormone in factory farm beef these days. Feed a female a steady diet of McDonald's and she'll get DD tits by age 10 and a She-Hulk physique just from walking to the mailbox and back every now and then. It's freaky what our species is doing to itself.

jack

I get what you mean. Here's a more subtle version, but still...

317aba9ae92f43372b9816b44ff555d3.jpg

jack

then there's this:

50948238_10216730365144841_8164021643241324544_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Don't get me wrong, I like women of all complexions and shades. But that young lady is in reserve for Blackfoot because when she cums, those thighs are gonna clamp down like a hydraulic press and crush him flat enough to send through the mail like a meat envelope.

jack

assuming he could ever make someone like her cum. :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
willy4.jpg

This is the best thread at The Agony of Defeat.

Thank you: Highwayman

Last edited: