Hottest AMERICAN actress out of this list of choices?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE, LOTS OF HOT AMERICAN ACTRESSES THAT'S RIGHT

NOTES (read before asking questions)
1) Natalie Portman has dual American/Israeli citizenship, and while she mostly grew up in the States she has said that although she "really love the States... my heart's in Jerusalem. That's where I feel at home." So I'm counting her as Israeli BY HER OWN CHOICE. She will apear on a future poll.
2) I'm limited to TEN options on polls due to TK's software and it's obviously biased towards actresses I'm familiar with. Yes it REALLY SUCKS that there's only ten poll options, but take it up with Hambil. I could almost do a second poll just for americans.
3) That's why it says "out of this list of choices".
4) I'll do a requests poll sometime. SO IF SOMEONE IS MISSING (and I can't cover ALL American actresses with just ten options) then remember to request her.
5) Dr Dave is sexier than all of them.

CaptainWacky

Kristen Bell

Angelina Jolie

Scarlett Johansson

CaptainWacky

Michelle Trachtenberg

Amy Adams

Zoe Saldana

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
INCREDIBLY "hard" choice to make but despite my often tempestuous changes of mood with her lil' Mickey Trachtenberg takes the crown.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

This was RIDICULOUSLY difficult as I love (and I mean that literally) Scarlett Johansson and Michelle Trachtenberg, but I cleared my mind I reached the conclusion that Michelle is JUST hotter and went for her. BUT I LOVE YOU SCARLETT.

Amy Acker and Summer Glau are nearly up with those two. Liv Tyler HISTORICALLY is on that level, but frankly I saw some recent pics the other day which indicated she isnt' as hot as she once was (but I didn't post them here TO BE NICE.) But she's still hot obviously.

ANYWAY, MICHELLE.

Ishcabittle

sorry, but i gotta go with the terminator.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You could always do a PART ONE, PART TWO poll, etc., and take the top three from however many you make and have a Final Poll to crown the winner (Michelle).

CaptainWacky

^Yeah, but I can't be bothered. There will be an overall winners' poll eventually.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Voted for Liv, because she looks the least slutty in her photos. ;)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Summer's surged ahead overnight. I don't think she had a single vote last time I looked at this.

CaptainWacky

Bit strange that there's suddenly four votes for Summer when only one poster has said they voted for her. She didn't have any two hours ago.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Duals: Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em?

CaptainWacky

Well I wouldn't mind the odd dual voting, but using four different accounts for the same person is a bit excessive and at LEAST make it a bit less obvious by spreading the votes out over time.

Ishcabittle

i voted for glau, the terminator, as i said - so that's at least two real people that voted for her.

omgdrama.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Well I wouldn't mind the odd dual voting, but using four different accounts for the same person is a bit excessive and at LEAST make it a bit less obvious by spreading the votes out over time.

Should have been more subtle then. Fine. Take off two of them. :p

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Amy Adams. Us redheads have to stick together.