House. Anyone still watch it? (Latest episode spoiler)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
They finally put him in a mental hospital then. While the show can be a bit samey week in week out I like the stuff with House's complete and utter decline and how they've handled it with the Amber hallucinations and now his completely tripped out fantasy life he is living in.

SO IS ANYONE ELSE STILL WATCHING IT?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
They finally put him in a mental hospital then. While the show can be a bit samey week in week out I like the stuff with House's complete and utter decline and how they've handled it with the Amber hallucinations and now his completely tripped out fantasy life he is living in.

Possibly Dr. Dave.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I catch an episode now and then. I love the show, but for some reason it isn't "must see TV" for me.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Ive been watching it. Thought the season final was pretty good.

I hope they handle the whole House in a mental hospital thing good. They have improved the show as of late, although the lack of clinic work (which made the early seasons of House good) are still lacking.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I caught the last twenty minutes of it. I find it hard to invest in a show where I know the main character is never going to evolve or change. He's just going to be a dick for however long the series lasts.

Dr. House

Administrator
Are you kidding me? It's Fox's only "real" show that makes it into the top 10 on a regular basis.
I haven't been able to watch much of this season due to scheduling problems, but I caught the last episode.
What bothers me is that they didn't try to find out if he had some kind of physical disease or infection that might cause him to go nuts.

Love the show. Love Thirteen. Love Hugh Laurie...great actor.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
A few episodes ago he pretty much diagnosed everything his hallucinations could of been and all that was left was his Vicodin addiction so it fits that there was nothing else to look for.

He's totally tonto.

Tisiphone

I guess Kal Penn made a guest turn and is now officially done with acting, though.

Dr. House

Administrator
I guess Kal Penn made a guest turn and is now officially done with acting, though.

I doubt it. He'll be acting again.

Also, why wouldn't they send him to a hardcore rehab?
WAIT...a rehab wouldn't except him in his mental state. His hallucinations would have to go away before he could be admitted to rehab.

If you've seen it once...you've seen it a hundred times.

Tisiphone

Safe to say I never saw it coming.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Skipping to the bottom of this thread as I've only seen the first two episodes of season five (they were on last night.

Pretty good. The case in the second episode (five people with trasnplants from the same donor, four of them die, SAVE THE FINAL ONE) was more interesting. Thirteen is still fit as fuck. Don't get why she, Taub and Kautner aren't in the opening credits whereas Chase and Cameron are despite doing nothing this season and it seeming, from these two episodes anyway, that it'll be the same this year. House will obviously end up friends with Wilson again in a few episodes so maybe they should just skip to that.

The PI character was quite entertaining and I read that there were plans to give him a spin-off show?

Lots of funny sharp dialogue...sometimes though it moves SO fast it's hard to take in what they're actually saying and if all the leaps of logic that've just been made in the last eight seconds actually made sense. But I'll assume they do.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
YEAh