How about letting Blackfoot out of Daycare?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He has my vote.

He did the crime, and did the time.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
way more than others, I'd say.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Lol Blackfoot preferable to Eloisel Lol

But Daystrom? He's alright. He's just experiencing a massive struggle with his sexual identity. Must be tough this late in life.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
So glad you experienced yours early in life.

Homo Erectus Ladies and Gentlemen!

Tell us HE - Did the fact that such a better person then me play an important part in you being able to extract your head from Eloisel's ass?

It was touch and go for a while there, I wasn't sure if you'd ever be able to to anything more then neg my posts once in a while.

Good to have you back amongst the living again. Go ahead and call me a drug addict or crack head. I'll give the first few for free so you can make sure you have your head together and feet planted firmly. In fact, why don' you call me by my first name. At least until we're sure you're fully back.

-Joel

Homo Erectus

Hey JItterbug. How are you? I lke that big cigar stuck in your mouth in your AV. It's so...phallic looking. Wonder why that is?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Fag lames are a great way to get right back into it.

A bit limited maybe but you do what you can.

Good boy!

Homo Erectus

said the man who posted an av of himself with a cigar stuck in his mouth. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar right jitterbug?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
said the man who posted an av of himself with a cigar stuck in his mouth. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar right jitterbug?

Oh I get it. It's called a fag lame.

I don't mind. I don't really expect more from you.

You should expect more from yourself.

jack

Love your av, Gear.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Love your av, Gear.

Just wanted everyone to be able to put face to name.

Plus it's tough to be so good looking and not share.

You know how it is.

Additionally: Atten. TK-

Gear loves to smoke expensive cigars. SEND GEAR EXPENSIVE CIGARS!

Homo Erectus

thsi woudl be the point where, were we still feuding, I would ask for your name and address so I coudl send you some cigars.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He has my vote.

He did the crime, and did the time.

Sure. As soon as I'm given a list of names that they want released (and accounts registered to clear), I'll be only too happy to end the exile, and leave them be.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Sure. As soon as I'm given a list of names that they want released (and accounts registered to clear), I'll be only too happy to end the exile, and leave them be.

Why are you so mean? You know Blackfoot is not going to understand any of these instructions. That's just cruel to dangle a carrot like that...

jack

CeeJay

fuck the rest of them.