blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Jon Kitna paid some big praise to Dak Prescott. "I had a chance to play with Warren Moon in my second and third year and I feel like (Prescott) throws the ball very similar to Warren," Kitna said. "And that's one of the tightest spirals you'll ever see."

DeMarcus Lawrence (shoulder), Byron Jones (hip), Christian Covington (calf), Taco Charlton (ankle/shoulder) and Allen Hurns (ankle) will not work during the nine OTAs, and Jason Garrett said the hope is Tavon Austin, Tyrone Crawford (hip) and Leighton Vander Esch (pelvis) will do more during the next 3-4 weeks. Travis Frederick (Guillain-Barre) and La'el Collins (shoulder) are working through individual drills but not 11-on-11 sessions. Jason Witten, Sean Lee and Tyron Smith are getting a veteran day off.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Jon Kitna paid some big praise to Dak Prescott. "I had a chance to play with Warren Moon in my second and third year and I feel like (Prescott) throws the ball very similar to Warren," Kitna said. "And that's one of the tightest spirals you'll ever see."

DeMarcus Lawrence (shoulder), Byron Jones (hip), Christian Covington (calf), Taco Charlton (ankle/shoulder) and Allen Hurns (ankle) will not work during the nine OTAs, and Jason Garrett said the hope is Tavon Austin, Tyrone Crawford (hip) and Leighton Vander Esch (pelvis) will do more during the next 3-4 weeks. Travis Frederick (Guillain-Barre) and La'el Collins (shoulder) are working through individual drills but not 11-on-11 sessions. Jason Witten, Sean Lee and Tyron Smith are getting a veteran day off.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
2019 NFL Season Win Totals: Doubting the Cowboys, believing in the Giants (!) in the NFC East:
Breaking down the NFC East win totals and over/unders for the 2019 NFL season

Nothing ages better than NFL predictions in May right?

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

The Question

Eternal
Do you know what you are?
You are what you is.
You is what you am.
A cow don't make ham.

You ain't what you're not.
So see what you got.
You are what you is.
An' that's all it 'tis.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
LB Sean Lee greeting new role with familiar intensity
Lee played in only seven games in 2018 because of recurring hamstring injuries. In 2017, he missed five games because of hamstring injuries, but Lee still had 118 tackles, 13 tackles for loss, four quarterback pressures and an interception.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling