How come Daniel's american and called Faraday...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But his mother (and father) is English and called SQUAWKING? It makes no fuckdamn sense really!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
His dad is Widmore, and I don't think they were ever married. Maybe she gave Daniel a different name to hide him from Dharma or the four toed statue people.

CaptainWacky

And Widmore's English, that's what I meant (but Dan obviously didn't know he was his dad so it wouldn't make a different to his accent or name anyway.)

I supposed Dan could have lived in america for all the years we haven't seen in flashbacks.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, yeah his accent is odd. He should have the same accent as his mother! Didn't Daniel graduate from Oxford? IN ENGLAND? Maybe she hired an American nanny and forced Daniel to practice Americanese.

CaptainWacky

And he was a professor at Oxford for years as well. But maybe the first 18 years of his life were in america PLAYING BASEBALL.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
How long did it take for Madonna to start talking with a fake British accent?

CaptainWacky

0.68 seconds

whisky

Boobie inspector
Didnt the little kid have an english accent, the one the bitch wouldnt let play piano?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Hard to tell for sure, the girl playing Charlotte had a weird Englishish accent, but I don't think little Daniel did.

CaptainWacky

Mum says she's not allowed choclate babies before dinner.

(I don't know.)