How Conspiratorial are you?

Cranky Bastard

26-50

Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

:|

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I had to think about my answer to the moon landing question, because I think the first two were faked but the rest were legit.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
26-50

Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
This test is just a conspiracy to see how much I know about the government's conspiracies. Don't take it. It's a trap!

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
26-50

Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time.
Really no one should be completely trusting anyway so I don't see the problem with it.

You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.
Odd since I disagreed with question two that stated government only served big business, agreed that I can generally do what I want, and strongly disagreed with the claim individuals have no influence in the world.

I guess that's the problem with these point system tests in that afterwards depending on your score you're just classified in with a group of people whether or not you agreed with most of the answers associated with that group.

The Question

Eternal
26-50 Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

Seems like a healthy enough place to be. IMO, anyone who scores less than 26 is a moron.

Cranky Bastard

Fucking rigged piece of shit test. EVERYbody is getting 26-50.

cheeky-smiley-022.gif

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
The fucking piece of shit Limey site kept telling me to "grade all statements" - and I did - TWICE!

It's a fucking conspiracy to waste my valuable time!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
15-25

Your responses suggest you have a low level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well tend to be trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others. You may also feel that you contribute to political decisions and have a voice that is heard in wider society, albeit a small one.

I am Dan Brown

Don't believe a word they say
>75

This level is not possible with the number of answers you gave and indicates not only that you have a high level of conspiratorial thoughts, but that this site is conspiring against you. Step away from the computer and check the hot cup of tea next to you for tiny, tiny cameras

!

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
26-50

Quite a fragrant lump of weaselshit. And I'm still a little fuzzy on how trusting my friends has anything to do with whether or not I believe there are extraterrestrial body parts in some basement freezer at the Pentagon.

Toxicdistortion

TK addict
That quiz is teh fucked. I purposely answered every question so as to get as low of a "conspiracy" score as possible, and still got a 25-50.

Next.