How do i delete myself PERMANENTLY from this board?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I know, I hate sloppy seconds too :bigass:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
If you're serious Henoch, I'll do it for you. But, you should PM me in triplicate and cc every known staff member.

Here's how your lethal injection would work. I would hijack your account, make one post of some gorgeous hetero-loving tits and vaginas, then proceed to scramble your password, forever locking you out of TK. It should be quick, painless, and only mildly disturbing.

GET YOUR STUPID HEAD OUTTA THE MONKEY'S ASS YOU FUCKIN' RETARD & JUST DELETE ME!!

IT IS MY RIGHT TO BE DELETED!

DO IT OR I WILL START LISTING PERSONAL INFO LIKE NAMES, ADDRESSES & PHONE #'S OF CERTAIN POSTERS HERE.

YES.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
But, we don't delete people here. Only one person has ever been given that privilege, Sardonica. ... and that was because he was an admin.

You're just... Henoch.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Henoch, please don't go. We haven't even been introduced to each other yet! Maybe we do have something in common and we will never find out because you gave up on TK just like that?

Besides, since when do admins do what members want 'round here, anyway?

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
why don't you just stop logging in?

is that a stupid question?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
And people wonder why I've been telling him to shut the fuck up for the past 6 years....

jack

You've been telling someone to shut the fuck up for six years?

Besides yourself, who exactly?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
NICO FORBIDS THIS!!!

jack

Henoch and I did DP with NICO a couple days ago, and he gives his blessing, so to speak.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Step one, change the email address on your account to something that doesn't exist.

Step two, change your password to a random barrage of blind key presses.

Step three, log out.

Congratulations, you can now never log in, because
A) you don't know your password and
B) you cant email yourself a new password

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Step one, change the email address on your account to something that doesn't exist.

Step two, change your password to a random barrage of blind key presses.

Step three, log out.

Congratulations, you can now never log in, because
A) you don't know your password and
B) you cant email yourself a new password

I actually did this once trying to be cute. Err, I mean my friend Ronovan did it. He changed his email to some smarmy gofuckyourself.com thing which automatically reset his password and emailed it to the new address or something. fucked myself right out--I mean, himself. What a dumbass...

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Don't leave forever, Henoch. I made you a new avatar to help persuade you to stay.

Henoch.jpg