How do we save the world?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Mckenna asked The Mushroom "How do we save the world?"

The Mushroom replied "If she chooses to conceive, each woman has one only natural child."

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.

That man is so fucking my mind these days.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
lol, good, I thought it was just me :D

FYI, I am just working my way through
"The graph was seemingly constructed to be superimposed backward upon itself, suggesting to us that time was understood to function with the same holographic properties that have long been an accepted part of the phenomenon of the perception of three-dimensional space..." and so on.

(Keep in mind that this is not my mother tongue. Good thing I like a challenge ;) )

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"The graph was seemingly constructed to be superimposed backward upon itself, suggesting to us that time was understood to function with the same holographic properties that have long been an accepted part of the phenomenon of the perception of three-dimensional space..."

When I read that I have a picture in my mind's eye of a finely crafted sword blade slicing slo-motion through air I can see.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I wish I had, as well. All my mind is able to conjure is a "WTF?!? I should have paid more attention to the previous chapter!".

But I know what you mean, kind of. I had moments like that in the first part of the book where he and his brother describe their findings on their Amazon trip, and his DMT experiences.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well, you could always do what I do and listen to it four or five times so you can just barely start getting the idea of what the hell he's trying to say.

It's one of the many complications I suffer from that I call 'dumbassedness'.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Honey, if I listen to that man more than three times in a row, I am rendered incapable to communicate in a way even remotely comprehensible for other people. (except you and my bf. Come to think of it - WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST! lol)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^ I want to know ONE THNINg about your bf (minefield type request, no pi rekwired)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Honey, if I listen to that man more than three times in a row, I am rendered incapable to communicate in a way even remotely comprehensible for other people. (except you and my bf. Come to think of it - WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST! lol)

I'm not seeing the problem.

I mean you don't actually picture me talking to real people do you?

jack

I just came all over everything

jack

I remember being able to rope......