How many reality shows do you watch per week?

Did I mention I fuckin' HATE reality shows?

Not just hate a little, but a whole FUCKIN' lot!! :pissed: !!!!!

I want to smash my tv everytime I hear about The Situation, Snooki & the stupid, retarded Jersey Shore! And those stupid cunts on that Housewives show, please explain to me WHY anyone with an ounce of sense in their head would find ANYTHING remotely interesting about this show?!! I just don't get the appeal of putting a bunch of morons in a show & watch them all FAKE ACT for the camera. They have all of these ridiculous brawls & are always cursing at each other. I guess the more you act like a fool the more popular your character is?

That said, I appreciate everyone's right to watch & enjoy them. Not everyone likes the same things.

Feel free to list the reality shows you watch.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Trash tv is awesome, i watch them in seasons tho.....when i need to do nothing

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I have been drawn into Celebrity Jungle.I cannot watch X factor dance off cook off mastercunt though.

It comes from having kids of a certain age.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I used to watch Project Runway, but not anymore.

So nada.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I watch The Apprentice (UK version, which is better than the American one, even though the boss in ours is no where near as powerful as Donald Trump - Richard Branson would've made more sense) and a bit of I'm a Celebrity or X Factor here and there, but I won't sit through whole episodes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I voted 3-4 even though it's a LOT more than that, but usually only 3-4 of them are on at the same time SO ITS NOT REALLY A LIE OKAY GET OFF MY DICK YOU WHAMNOSES!

Tisiphone

Is Top Gear considered a reality show?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
According to the BBC, it comes under the category of "factual", even though everything's staged and the only facts they tell you are which cars are parked in their garages, or on order.

Tisiphone

Hmmm...Guess that could be my one show.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll watch whatever I want and I'm not apologising to anyone.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The only reality show I watch is Project Runway.