How to clean a bong.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
It's not that hard.

1. Buy some Isopropyl alcohol and some kosher (cooking grade rock) salt.
2. Combine in small parts to your bong.
3. Shake vigorously. - Try to do this over the sink.
4. Pour it all out.
5. Rinse under a cold (never hot) tap.

Voila! Clean bong.

For better and more pleasurable results, use the mentholated isopropyl alcohol. Makes your bong hits taste minty.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I cleaned out my hookah last night. There was some incredibly gross crap in the hose courtesy of all the friends I have who don't know how to fucking pull properly.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I just buy cheap hoses and a nice velvet cover for them. That way, I can just toss the hoses and buy new ones later. Those things are impossible to fully clean properly.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Do you get a better high with a bong?

If not, I think I'll be a lazy fuck and keep using joints.
It's really about wasted smoke and health issue IMHO. Bongs are healthier. Plus, they waste less weed. Joints are VERY wasteful. Pipes are not as bad, bongs probably the least wasteful unless you get a good vaporizor which doesn't waste anything.

Because it is water cooled you will be able to take bigger hits, so some people might *think* they are getting higher. Really, they are just getting the same high faster.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's really about wasted smoke and health issue IMHO. Bongs are healthier. Plus, they waste less weed. Joints are VERY wasteful. Pipes are not as bad, bongs probably the least wasteful unless you get a good vaporizor which doesn't waste anything.

Because it is water cooled you will be able to take bigger hits, so some people might *think* they are getting higher. Really, they are just getting the same high faster.

Ok then. I'll stick with the joints. I can deal with a slow high. Fuck the waste.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
When you are on a fixed income you can't "fuck the waste". I could probably get high twice off the smoke lost to the air from a single joint.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
When you are on a fixed income you can't "fuck the waste". I could probably get high twice off the smoke lost to the air from a single joint.

My weed contacts will be through my brother's friends so I'll take what I can get. Plus I don't plan on smoking too often as the job I eventually get may or may not do random drug testing.