Humping Eloisel's Leg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Puppy 1: I humped Eloisel's leg!
Puppy 2: I was humping Eloisel's leg too.
Puppy 3: Neither one of your were humping Eloisel's leg. You were both humping my back. I was humping Eloisel's leg.
Puppy 4: You wish. You were humping my back too. I was humping Eloisel's leg.
Puppy 5: Hey - you were all humping me. I was the only one humping Eloisel's leg.
Puppy 6: You were only humping because I was humping but you missed her leg entirely. I was the only one humping Eloisel's leg.
Puppy 7: You are all wrong. You were all humping me and now my back is all wet, there's something gross on my head and I'm stepping in puddles of gooey, wet stuff. But, at least I was humping Eloisel's leg.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Okay - I'm going out for dinner and drum circle tonight. Be sure and hump my virtual leg as much as you possibly can while I'm gone. You are all so clever and witty and charming and ohhh... I just get shivers thinking of how marvelous you are.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Crickets are good luck. Maybe if you hump enough of them you'll get lucky too!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Being that way doesn't make you a comedian and doesn't mean I don't have a sense of humor. My sense of humor is probably better than yours as I'm actually funny when I'm joking around with my friends. You seem to only want to be hurtful. That was one thing when you were that way over here in TK but you were like that at TKR when it was discussed at the outset that the flaming attacks was going to try and be set aside. Just like over here - when 'Gear started attacking me so did you. You didn't stop the attacks over there until 'Gear said something about it to you. When he started his crap up again, so did you. That doesn't make you have a sense of humor, Loktar. That makes you a weak, wimpy, boot licking, follower asshole shitstain and that really isn't a good thing.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Some people prefer nice guy Loktar, some prefer confident asshole Loktar. Sorry if I waffle back and forth and try and please everyone. In a perfect worls all the people I like and have friended would like each other and I wouldn't have to play both sides. Sorry that for the most part I can be an indecisive, cowardly, lazy mooch. I burned my friendship bridge with Pickle and with some of my brother's asshole friends IRL and haven't regretted it since. And I won't regret burning our friendship bridge either. There's plenty of friends in the sea.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That's fine Loktar. I have no desire to be your friend because of the type of friend you are - and you said it yourself. But, don't lie to yourself and say you are being an asshole to me because I have no sense of humor. You're being an asshole to impress another asshole.

Oh, and, I'm done talking to you too.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're going to run out of posters to chat with, you keep this up. :bigass:

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I picked "choosing wardrobe".

Now which of these two French Maid outfits do you think would flatter your figure to it's best advantage?

1015.imgcache.jpg

1016.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I bought this dress to wear at my niece's wedding:

1017.imgcache.jpg

Got my hair done this morning. Tomorrow is shoe shopping and finish packing. My daughter's wedding is in September and there is a ton of shopping that needs to be done for that. Wonder if I can wear the dress for her wedding too? The only person attending both weddings is me.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I bought this dress to wear at my niece's wedding:

1017.imgcache.jpg

Got my hair done this morning. Tomorrow is shoe shopping and finish packing. My daughter's wedding is in September and there is a ton of shopping that needs to be done for that. Wonder if I can wear the dress for her wedding too? The only person attending both weddings is me.

did you buy the model to wear it too?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No, silly. That is the online catalog pic of the dress I bought.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like it. It looks really good on me. Blue has always been a good color for me.