I AM THE PLAYGROUND!

Lord Raffles

...and the playground is me!

How fortunate we have found eachother...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I WANT A RIDE ON THE MERRY GO ROUND!!!

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I am the highway.

jack

I'd lay your asphalt.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I'd swing on your set.

LOL euphamisms :D

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob.
Goo goo g'joob g'goo goo g'joob g'goo...

Elnidfse

...and the playground is me!

How fortunate we have found eachother...

While I do enjoy that you generally endear and enjoy in typing stupid comments that are really nothing but manifestations of your lack of brain, you will have to understand that I myself do not agree with this comment and most of TP would probably agree that if you were apart of Troll Playground, then Troll Playground would be an empty void of nothing.

The Buck

Let The Buck be perfectly clear on this matter. The Buck has set up a perimeter. The Buck runs this fucking show. The Buck will gut you with a fucking rusty meat hook if you stand between what is rightfully The Bucks.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
A friend of mine killed four deer over the holiday season. Id say of all the things we made out of the meat, I liked the deer jerky the best. It wasnt tough like most jerky, and had a very pleasing taste.

The Buck

A friend of mine killed four deer over the holiday season. Id say of all the things we made out of the meat, I liked the deer jerky the best. It wasnt tough like most jerky, and had a very pleasing taste.

The Buck has killed 10 up here on the mountain. The Buck is a hunter. The Buck is an alpha male.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
I am Amidala

jack

The Buck should be aware of what he is in Vermont.

jack

Dinner, for many :D