I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE. I NEED TO TALK TO JETHRO.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LET'S FIND THOSE PEOPLE AND HAVE THEM STALK HIM IN REAL LIFE.

Jethro

Rebel
Hi Captain Wacky. I have never forgiven you for killing off Madbaggins. You are dead to me.

He was on my facebook for a long while, then he just vanished, I was hoping he would come back three days later, but I got nothing.
I dumped my facebook account. I have twitter and google+ if you remember my real name. If not, and you want it, PM me. It would be good to catch up with you.

Same goes for most of the rest you.

Jethro

Rebel
That hermaphrodite girl from LoNAF let me out

Jethro

Rebel
Not really. She thought it was you in the box and I jumped out before she could slam it shut.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Google+? No wonder everyone thought you'd disappeared off the face of the Earth.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THIS IS VERY EXCITING.

CaptainWacky

Did you like the new Narnia movies Jethro? I thought some of the casting was good but they never really captured the heart of the books (turning Prince Caspian into a big LOTR style battle!?)

Jethro

Rebel
Did you like the new Narnia movies Jethro? I thought some of the casting was good but they never really captured the heart of the books (turning Prince Caspian into a big LOTR style battle!?)

I thought they nailed Trumpkin. And I'd like to nail the Queen, but other than that, it was meh

Jethro what is your stance on hats for bats?

I'm focusing all my resources on Tits for Mitts

CaptainWacky

Peter Dinklage was Trumpkin BECAUSE HE'S GOOD AND WARWICK DAVIS IS EVIL (in real life.)

Reepicheep was cute.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
is that the LAST WORD we will hwear on this???

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
These "I NEED TO TALK TO..." threads have been quite a success. Who's gonna be next?

CaptainWacky

Has anyone else cool stopped posting?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Rapecat.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
gASBOT. :(

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
SilentBtViolent, but I think he's beyond even your powers to bring back.