I decided to quit TK

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I cant stand this barrage of insults anymoar :(:(:(

kthnxbai ;)

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I am sure its not true anyway. Plus she wants me to admit how I would miss her, and everyone else will say "NOOOOO SuN! DON"T GO!" And then blame me because she is gone. FUCK YOU SUN! FUCK YOU IN THE NECK!

Yub

Anachrophobic
WTF?!

Two things:

1. WTF did SuN do that was more annoying or stupid than the rest of the morons that post here?

2. Who the hell posts here not expecting shit in their cereal from time to time?

SuN, come back. You were annoying but then so is everyone else.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
I believe SuN was being ironic in the first post. It's like "please no, dumb fucks, stop being mean, you have thoroughly pawned me and caused me an emotional breakdown. I am leaving this forum".

I cannot believe that two idiots actually took the thread for real, and started celebrating their supposed trolling prowess.

Good Job, SuN.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I believe SuN was being ironic in the first post. It's like "please no, dumb fucks, stop being mean, you have thoroughly pawned me and caused me an emotional breakdown. I am leaving this forum".

I cannot believe that two idiots actually took the thread for real, and started celebrating their supposed trolling prowess.

Good Job, SuN.

So, that's one down - when do you retire this one, too? It's even worse.

Time to get out the 'Big Bumper Book of Character Duals' again.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
lol zomg ur so funny, n witty, n fuck me, im in awe of ur smats.