I Feel Like Saying Something Crazy Today

God's Afro

Something crazy today.

There. I said it.

:D

Or I could just say 2 plus 2 equals 4. But that's not really crazy. Or is it?

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only sane person in this entire world and you're all just part of my dream.

But then again, we're all just the dream of the dolphin. Who loved our fish.

Now that's truly crazy.

The next animal to evolve into full sentient tool using creatures? I vote the meerkat.

Everything has a surreal quality to it. Everything's out of phase jsut ever so slightly. A double image slightly over exposed.

There are eyes in my fingertips and they refuse to look at me. why I do knot know. But life is in a knot and pandora lies waiting, riding the back of an electric eel.

Draw inspiration from the mud filled well in which it is crawling out ever so slowly.

The mud just slides over your hair and gets into everything you write and step on the ants who try to move it out of the way.

I am crazy today.

I am your Shaman of the craze.

The question mark mates with the exclamation point and out comes an apostrophe. "tis truly a thing to see. But when an apostrophe mates with a tilde, we get the letter tee. And then they make silk which makes tee shirts.

HendrixWah.gif

God's Afro

Ain't it funny how something completely harmless turns so called normal people in to rabid emo fags.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Yeah, but don't go changing on us now. One change a week out of you is all we can handle. ;)

God's Afro

Now use flashy computer graphics like you were in an infomercial.

God's Afro

No they're all your peanut brain can understand.

God's Afro

It's impossible for you to ignore me. Your constant emo whining proves that.

God's Afro

You're still posting.

There's only one way to prove me wrong.

Stop your emo whining.

But you can't.

So you're the real idiot.