I feel like shit

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
And wanna go home.

Just 45 more minutes, but then I've got to babysit tonight. No rest for the sick!!!

Tisiphone

Yes, I'm totally bucking for sympathy.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Can't you cancel the babysitting? I mean, what kind of RESPONSIBLE PARENTS would let their kids near a sick Tisiphone, eh?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Bring some vodka along.

The kid'll be out like a light by seven, and people under eighteen don't get hangovers.

whisky

Boobie inspector
But then he'll grow up only fancying cute but sick girls with massive hooters and vodka.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THERE'S WORSE THINGS TO FANCY.

Tisiphone

Heh. Actually, it's a "she." And my sis is desperate if she's asking me, her homewrecking whore of a sister who is stoned out of her mind by 3 pm everyday.

Oh wait...did I just type that? Oops.

But my niece is the most fascinating, bizarre little 5 year old on the planet, so any chance for me to spend time with her is a good thing. We took her to Crystal's Saturday (think of a cheap Chuck E. Cheese) and I was playing air hockey with her. She looked at me and did the "I'm gonna whoop your ass" move where she points at her eyes, then at me. Like NPH does on "How I Met Your Mother."

Oh, and she's taken to wearing non-prescription glasses and a cat tail stuffed in her jeans. Like I said, bizarro.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
So basically she's your avatar?

Tisiphone

Heh. Not quite. Maybe someday.

Tisiphone

Wait, do you mean avatar like Starbuck, or avatar like Hinduism? LoL.

The pillzlol have sank in and it's crazy time here at work. YES

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Heh. Actually, it's a "she." And my sis is desperate if she's asking me, her homewrecking whore of a sister who is stoned out of her mind by 3 pm everyday.

Oh wait...did I just type that? Oops.

But my niece is the most fascinating, bizarre little 5 year old on the planet, so any chance for me to spend time with her is a good thing. We took her to Crystal's Saturday (think of a cheap Chuck E. Cheese) and I was playing air hockey with her. She looked at me and did the "I'm gonna whoop your ass" move where she points at her eyes, then at me. Like NPH does on "How I Met Your Mother."

Oh, and she's taken to wearing non-prescription glasses and a cat tail stuffed in her jeans. Like I said, bizarro.

You're a home wrecking whore too?! We have so much in common. I think your niece should stay weird and grow up to marry my step-son who, as I type, is fake painting himself while pretending to be naked.

Oh and feel better sweetie!!

Love Child

One Love
*whistles*
*Or coughs, maybe I should just cough*
*Or shall I raise an eyebrow, I'm not sure which*
*Whistles and coughs while raising an eyebrow and almost passes out*

Last edited:

Love Child

One Love
Can't you cancel the babysitting? I mean, what kind of RESPONSIBLE PARENTS would let their kids near a sick Tisiphone, eh?

Or a healthy Tis!!!!! :D
J/K
Your niece sounds awesome Tis. I um used to wear a tail when I was a kid. And I did the roller skate thing like Tootie, and wore non prescrips too. Hmmm Auntie Tis is that you?!