I finally stumbled upon jack's board. What a fucking waste.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
You, Jack, and Danny probably hold more than two thirds of the accounts there.

What a great threesome that is.

:popcorn:

Just so you know Pickle, I'm not buying that shit about Siren.

Your first statement proves you clueless enough for your second statement not to matter ;)

Dershocka

dershocka
Ed Gauthier posts at Jack's board, Blackfoot.

And Siren really does post there. Shit, just last week she posted a picture in the super secret admin forum that was HOT! She showed her big ass pussy all spread open, with the Dork himself Jefferson Pickle slinding out all wet, and slathered. Hot shit!

Don't act like you think big white girls be nasty Blackfoottt. I know black dudes love big white girls. Shit, my big fat sisters been married/dating black dudes since forever. One time, I accidently walked in on one of them getting double stuffed. Traumatizing. I never ate another oreo, or ice cream sandwich again.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off

And Siren really does post there. Shit, just last week she posted a picture in the super secret admin forum that was HOT! She showed her big ass pussy all spread open, with the Dork himself Jefferson Pickle slinding out all wet, and slathered. Hot shit!

Don't act like you think big white girls be nasty Blackfoottt. I know black dudes love big white girls. Shit, my big fat sisters been married/dating black dudes since forever. One time, I accidently walked in on one of them getting double stuffed. Traumatizing. I never ate another oreo, or ice cream sandwich again.

You seriously crack me up :rofl:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

:popcorn: