I gave in

Mirah

I love you
Its no wonder the suicide rate is so high when the radio stations have begun playing holiday music this early.

I mean what the fuck does frosty the snowman have to do with Christmas anyway except that its about snow which still has nothing to do with baby jesus or presents under the tree. Did frosty come during Christmas.

I was doing my usual grinch like thing, changing the stations. Ranting in my head about the whole situation.

Then I gave in.

I sang pa rump a pump pump

and then I sang the first noel and oh holy night

and I gave in

I thought about the best Christmas I could and I just said fuck it, I am going to choose to be happy today while sitting in traffic and singing Christmas carols.

And then it felt like some movie, the rain beating down on my windshield, watching the wipers go back and forth, back and forth and here I am visualizing Christmases past.......

shoot me now

I am half tempted to change the font colors to red green red green. Perhaps you can give me a good ol red green karma box!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I dislike Christmas music.

I'm not a fan of the holidays in general. I was kinda depressed about them on tuesday.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't know how anyone can hate Christmas Music. I've already listened to my favorites several times.

Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey
Mele Kalikimaka
O Holy Night
Do You Hear What I Hear?
Feliz Navidad

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It should be banned.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I don't know how anyone can hate Christmas Music. I've already listened to my favorites several times.

I just dislike the stuff.

Holidays make me feel depressed.

A lot of Christmas music is Christian themed (im not a Christian).

Even the ones that are not that, are not my cup of tea.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I just dislike the stuff.

Holidays make me feel depressed.

A lot of Christmas music is Christian themed (im not a Christian).

Even the ones that are not that, are not my cup of tea.

Holiday music makes me feel less depressed. Where's Yub? He doesn't mind early Christmas celebrating either.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Spending tons of money makes me depressed :eek:

But as long as the little ones are happy, thats what makes it all worth it!

I was so depressed last Christmas that I did not watch any Christmas related shows. This was a first for me as I normally watch Rudolph, Frosty, The Grinch & several others. So far this year has sucked so I may not watch them again. I can only take so much Christmas music, the cheerfulness of it makes me want to shoot people in the head!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I love Christmas music...I'm ambivalent about the holiday these days. I love the rituals and being with family, but it's also a pretty lonely time too...

[YOUTUBE]nChsp_KuCZQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]nxshIQDMIM8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Hajwg6kxpQ4[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
NO GORRAMIT I'M NOT GONNA BE THE ONE TO KILL THIS THREAD KEEP TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS MUSIC YOU SPORKS!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Just yesterday I was listening to Anne Murray's version of "Let's Learn About Corn from the Indians, Then Murder Their Chiefs and Rape Their Women."

^^^Those are funny!:) I am only familiar with the Adam Sandler one. DAMN, that white guy in the "Gobble You Up" video is smokin' HOT...even with that dorky hat on!! ;)

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
Don't you guys listen to Alice's Restaurant every year on Thanksgiving?

[YOUTUBE]5_7C0QGkiVo[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I only have it on vinyl, in storage down the street.