Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
....this guy has the same name as me.

USACWsheridan.jpg

You guys should try it!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Really!?

This is what I came up with for Big Dick McGee...

ben_small.jpg

This is what I got for Kerb Crawler..

_1030778_hooker150.jpg

I AM TEH WIN!

kerbcrawler_cover250.jpg

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
No image comes up for Big Dick McGee!

And I meant your real name, first and last in quotes.

Kerb Crawler

Big Dick McGee said:
No image comes up for Big Dick McGee!

Um, HELLO! I JUST posted it up there!

And I meant your real name, first and last in quotes.

Yeah, I knew what you meant. I got nuthin. I'm unique.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
A fun thing is to Google "(your name) needs"
and see what comes up.
I got, "it looks like someone named BG needs remedial spelling lessons pronto!
BG needs to be sent home, quickly. He doesn't look like he's having fun.
I also think that BG needs to stop running back and forth across the stage.

BG needs a family that can show him love and patience

BG needs to get out there, the riding bike thing you know, ... BG needs
something real and grounded, something he can grasp on to and the only thing ...

BG needs to stop looking at the ridiculous plasma section and come back to cathode-ray reality. :p :lol.

BG needs. to be loved unconditionally by an adult who appreciates him"

I replaced my real name with BG.
Quite hilarious!

Kerb Crawler

Other than pulling up my TK exploits, this is what I got:

A COURT order banning a kerb-crawler from Swindon's red light district has been welcomed by fed-up residents.

People living in the Broad Street area have waged a bitter battle to rid their community of prostitutes. Last week, magistrates issued the first Anti-Social Behaviour Order (Asbo) against a kerb-crawler.

William Loveridge, 53, of High Street, Cricklade, was spotted trawling for sex on several occasions.

The order bans him from the area around Broad Street between 7pm and 2am for the next two years. A breach of the order could see him thrown behind bars.

The key players in the community's battle against vice are the members of Street Watch. The family-run group passes kerb-crawlers' registration numbers on to the police.

John McCue, 71, who runs the group, welcomed the Asbo.

"This is exactly the sort of thing we have been fighting for," said Mr McCue, of Station Road. "It sends out a clear message to other people using the area for sex. If we get rid of the kerb-crawlers the girls will stop coming here."

In the past, Street Watch has worked with the police and the council to secure ASBOs banning street girls from the area. The group was started by John's son Matt, who died last month aged 52.

Matt dedicated his life to tackling prostitution. His family has vowed to fight on, and Matt's brother, Robert, 51, has now taken over the role of driving the Street Watch van.

Thanks to their efforts, the problem has eased.

In the past two years the number of prostitutes has fallen from 12 to about three or four.

But more needs to be done, say local residents. Mahmood Afzaal, 32, who runs the SF Nawaz Continental Food Store in Broad Street, said: "If it wasn't for the prostitutes, this would be a really nice area to live in.

"People don't come into my shop during the evenings because they are scared to go out."

Mother-of-three Laura Stanley, 24, of nearby Graham Street, said: "It's dreadful. I have been hassled by men when I have my children with me.

"Things have got better recently though."

Tara Thomas, 29, of County Road, said: "I feel very insecure walking down the street at night.

"Men slow their cars down as they drive past me. Hopefully, measures like this will deter the kerb-crawlers."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Your search - Xxxxxx Xxxxxx - did not match any documents.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Stuart Xxxxxx, actually!