I got to visit my daughter this week.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
She is awesome and I love her with all my heart. she moved out of her moms house 3 years ago and managed to to work, graduate from high school with honors. Our time together was worth $1,000,000.00 a minute to me. some of the best days of my life.

We will never be disconnected again, we were never mad at each other we just could not find each other till now.

here is a picture of my Daughter and I taken Tuesday . Im fucking thrilled.

44910_1573747018017_1065809570_1881816_3589016_n.jpg

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Awwwwwwwwwwww....... she's beautiful! (and you of course just look HOT!! when are we getting married???) You look so happy!

I think I'll go cry or something.

:D

mm

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I hope she knows how proud of her u r ;)

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Lovely post.

Nice thoughts.

I wish you both nothing but benign things.

However, what the hell are you thinking?!?!

Posting stuff like that here is...well...dumb. I respectfully suggest that if you like yourself or your daughter you ask an admin to take down that photo ASAP.

Just say'in. Sorry to rain on the parade. It's nice that you are proud of your offspring.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Sweet!!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Bad Dog, you're my kind of man. Make stuff, love your kids, comfortable with yourself, don't have to build yourself up by tearing others down, outright awesome human being. Your daughter looks like a happy person too. She also resembles some people I know named Nolley - any relation?

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Awwwwwwwwwwww....... she's beautiful! (and you of course just look HOT!! when are we getting married???) You look so happy!

I think I'll go cry or something.

:D

mm

How about las Vegas next summer after the nascar race? We hit the race and go play house and have a honeymoon then we roll to my house and let my girlfriend know, she will be fired up but oh well. Its not like like she fucks me anyway. its been years.

I say yes to you.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
She is awesome and I love her with all my heart. she moved out of her moms house 3 years ago and managed to to work, graduate from high school with honors. Our time together was worth $1,000,000.00 a minute to me. some of the best days of my life.

We will never be disconnected again, we were never mad at each other we just could not find each other till now.

here is a picture of my Daughter and I taken Tuesday . Im fucking thrilled.

44910_1573747018017_1065809570_1881816_3589016_n.jpg

OMG.......BAD DOG IS A HILLBILLY :eek:

Nice Photo's man :cool:

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
How about las Vegas next summer after the nascar race? We hit the race and go play house and have a honeymoon then we roll to my house and let my girlfriend know, she will be fired up but oh well. Its not like like she fucks me anyway. its been years.

I say yes to you.

Nascar! My favorite pastime after shooting rats in the barn. I can hardly wait.

I had a very interesting dream about you last night. What do you suppose that means?

;)
mm

Seph

Retired Account
Happy4u d00d.