I had a very strange dream

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I was expecting pleasant dreams, what I got wasn't bad, but very strange.

You see, I was at some HUGE bar, kinda like a big Dave and Buster's with even more space and arcade type games. I was naked, but I didn't care. Someone needed motor-oil and I was the only one who knew where it was, so I was walking around trying to get to whatever shelf the motor-oil was. There was pie, but some jerk was eating it and so I tried not to notice, but then he turned around and spilled his drink on me and commented that "Hey dude, you're naked" so smashed a beer-bottle and carved him up. Then I took the pie over to the shelf that the motor-oil was on. Everyone was staring, so I turned around and say "I'm getting the motor-oil for a friend, I'm not trying to fuck the pie". So I set the pie down and got the motor-oil but by that time the bar was gone and it was some odd sort of "club store" like Costco. There was some old dude pushing around a sample-cart with olives on them, and he wanted the pie back, but the pie and the shelf were gone so I gave him a GIANT size Cheerio's box instead.
I then ran into someone very familiar to me, and she had on a corset that pushed her boobs WAAAAAY out (and she's got a magnificent bosom in real life too) and she had little blue led lights on the corset over the nipples that flashed. I asked her how those tasted and she laughed and flashed me. I wasn't naked anymore...and the frustrating thing was that I'd have LIKED to be naked. So I took the pie (it was in my hands again) and walked out of the store in a huff.

Then I woke up and I never even got laid, got to drink a beer, delivered the motor-oil, or even got to taste the pie.

Grrrrrrrrr....

Cinch

Axe Wielding Maniac
So did she flash you as in "Wow, a portion of her body was suddenly exposed" or flash you as in "those blue LEDs are on the blink"? And what kind of pie was it? I could really go for pecan pie right now. Mmmm pecan pie.