I have to buy a white dress!

double helix1

I've lost sixty pounds, and am going to Tuscany, Italy. I have to buy a white dress. It won't be a dream come true, but it's Tuscany, Italy for crying out loud!

Plus, I'm leaving my husband behind! He can't stand travel or air planes. I will get on my knees and kiss the ground of Italy because...I am woman and I am free! So, kiss my ass people, I'm going to Tuscany! OH, FOR THOSE WHO THOUGHT I WAS A MAN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Do you have a nice ass?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
double helix1 said:
I've lost sixty pounds, and am going to Tuscany, Italy. I have to buy a white dress. It won't be a dream come true, but it's Tuscany, Italy for crying out loud!

Plus, I'm leaving my husband behind! He can't stand travel or air planes. I will get on my knees and kiss the ground of Italy because...I am woman and I am free! So, kiss my ass people, I'm going to Tuscany! OH, FOR THOSE WHO THOUGHT I WAS A MAN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

That was a really shitty movie, but I'd fuck whatshername's neck anytime.

Elnidfse

double helix1 said:
*stupid things*
While I would find an unimaginable large amount of pleasure in responding to your post, I would like to inform you that I am currently writing a book:
how to care less: a double helix1 speical
If will however like to ask you to allow me to use the post that you have just made so that I may insert it in the special section 'reasons why not to care'.

Kerb Crawler

You're going to need an editor, Elwood. Badly.

I would offer up my services, but that would imply I care.

Have you considered sticking your head in an oven?

Elnidfse

^
Didn't we already get over saying how weak your material is?
By the second, Hooker, you are continuing to slander your good name with such laughable trolling material.

Witty is one thing, adding "stick your head in the overn" didn't do too much for your purpose
Protip:
One idea at a time.

Kerb Crawler

If you want my cock, just come out and say it, Elwood. Your doe-eyed fawning only embarrasses us both.

(Oh, and bully for you for Google-ing my handle. We're all prostitutes, though, in our way. Think of your own work experience. Hell, making money from the comfort of your home, while on your back, would probably be an improvement to selling sandwiches for scale.)

jack

I know I'm blushing just lurking!

jack

That didn't sound right phonetically, for some reason.

jack

I didn't know the Roofster was gay, truth be told...but it looks like he could be a Muncher.

jack

What do you think, Eggs??

Elnidfse

Kerb Crawler said:
If you want my cock, just come out and say it, Elwood. Your doe-eyed fawning only embarrasses us both.
Ha. Come on Kerb. Is this the best you can conjure.. Your not even sticking with your original low-job bashing. Mindless insults shows a break in the primary troll, you. To save face, I suggest you quit while your ahead.

Kerb Crawler said:
(Oh, and bully for you for Google-ing my handle. We're all prostitutes, though, in our way. Think of your own work experience. Hell, making money from the comfort of your home, while on your back, would probably be an improvement to selling sandwiches for scale.)
Nope, there it is. I think hitting the same joke shows little for your creativity. I don't think your cut out to hang in this site. I don't see you in the immediate future. Come on, Kerb Crawler, I expected just a little bit more from you.

Kerb Crawler

Rule #1: Elwood: Always assume this is the first time your readers are encountering your work. The extra exposition might drag for your regulars, but this is how you gain an audience. Awkward at times, I'll admit, but necessary.

We can discuss your stewardship later, but I have qualifications that must be met first.

jack

Elnidfse said:
Ha. Come on my face, Kerb. .....Mindless insults shows a break in the primary troll, you. To save face, I suggest I give you head.

Nope, there it is. Nice ropes. I think hitting the same little spot just under the piss slit helps. I don't think you're cut, no matter what you claim. I don't see you coming again in the immediate future after that last flood.

Come on my face, Kerb Crawler, I expected just a little bit more from you.

Fixed.

Elnidfse

Kerb Crawler said:
Rule #1: Elwood: Always assume this is the first time your readers are encountering your work. The extra exposition might drag for your regulars, but this is how you gain an audience. Awkward at times, I'll admit, but necessary.

We can discuss your stewardship later, but I have qualifications that must be met first.
Come on Kerb, I think its way too late to use a tactic I've tried and made true
Protip:
Creativity is king.

Kerb Crawler

Fagh

TK addict
jack said:
I didn't know the Roofster was gay, truth be told...but it looks like he could be a Muncher.

Oh honey, my GAYDAR just exploded in my pants!

Elnidfse

Kerb Crawler said:
See Jack's "fix" above.
Clinging on to somebody else's work is NOT an example of a good troll. Aside from the fact that you mentioned him by name, you failed to take opportunity of such a post.
Protip:
When a single troll makes a move, you either follow-up on the statement or criticize the statements target.

Also, the fact that you agree with it, means that your gay.

jack

My gay or your gay?