My gay or your gay?
Rawr! Leave me alone! ;)
I'm out for a bit.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Kerb Crawler said:
Do you have a nice ass?

Think about that for a minute.

"She" said "she" LOST 60 pounds. Chances are, you're still talking about the ass that swallowed Manhattan here.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
double helix1 said:
I've lost sixty pounds, and am going to Tuscany, Italy. I have to buy a white dress. It won't be a dream come true, but it's Tuscany, Italy for crying out loud!

You Lost 60 pounds? I guess that "Jenny Cane" Program really worked for ya huh :)

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Sarek said:
Think about that for a minute.

"She" said "she" LOST 60 pounds. Chances are, you're still talking about the ass that swallowed Manhattan here.

Nice, angry, mean, ugly, freshly-buffed... in the end it matters not. I was merely making conversation and had no emotional investment in the outcome either way.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
jack said:
My gay or your gay?

Exactly. What a tool. Fucker forgot his verb. Again!

Elwood, how ever do you intend for others to take you seriously when you can't even be bothered to master the English language?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I know. Here he is at this perfect board to seriously develop his chops and go out and really kill people verbally on the Internets, and he's busy being distracted by Gagh LULZ

Elnidfse

Kerb Crawler said:
Exactly. What a tool. Fucker forgot his verb. Again!

Elwood, how ever do you intend for others to take you seriously when you can't even be bothered to master the English language?
Kerb Crawler, didn't you just finish with this same approach. Yes, I do believe you did. Only people with too much time on their hands have a dictionary placed right next to their computer. They foam at the mouth when somebody says 'to' instead of 'too'.

Protip:
Don't recycle ideas.
That's the second time I've had to tell you this.

As for tool, a tool is somebody who follows the trends or others or who carries out the work for another. That would be you, for recycling jack's words not once, but twice.

Your so called Mastery of the English Language is nothing more then an excuse for your pitiful trolling abilities. Since your so inclined to correct me, here you go.

Who learned you how be spoke?
Have at it Kerb Crawler. Don't forget to point out my misuse of the correct forms of each word that I have wrote. Go for it.

Elnidfse

jack said:
I know. Here he is at this perfect board to seriously develop his chops and go out and really kill people verbally on the Internets, and he's busy being distracted by Gagh LULZ
I'm trying to learn from Gagh. His material is weak, right now, as he is in a low-point of his trolling career. Maybe if I kick him around some more his nerd rage will turn into uncontrollable anger and he'll give me a run for my money. Now let me go back and talk and try to explain to Gagh how following around my posts, all day, without doing anything else, constitutes as me having 'gotten under his skin'.

However, seeing as I typed his name CHRIS will probably come to a thread and insert the word 'cunt' right below me.

jack

Actually, I learn from Gagh a lot. I was a multi post spammer (which I still do) but he taught me to spam, and how to be thick skinned when necessary. I admire Gagh.

Never admit you're wrong.

Never apologize.

No, go fuck yourself Roofie, this is becoming fucking tedious. I should charge you.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Gagh's my hero.

I aspire to be half the man he is, yet my lack of a penis holds me back :(

Elnidfse

jack said:
Actually, I learn from Gagh a lot. I was a multi post spammer (which I still do) but he taught me to spam, and how to be thick skinned when necessary. I admire Gagh.

Never admit you'ver ever done anything wrong.

Never apologize.

No, go fuck yourself Roofie, this is becoming fucking tedious. I should charge you.
I'm sorry jack. Fucking myself is physically impossible.
It's time for you to admit that you're
jack said:

jack

If I could Roofster, I would tie you to a makeshift plywood pillory, and extinguish cigarette butts on your genitalia and elsewhere.

Elnidfse

jack said:
If I could Roofster, I would tie you to a makeshift plywood pillory, and extinguish cigarette butts on your genitalia and elsewhere.
Yes, but unfortunately for me, your already engaged with sexual acts of this nature with another.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Elnidfse said:
^
Didn't we already get over saying how weak your material is?
By the second, Hooker, you are continuing to slander your good name with such laughable trolling material.

Witty is one thing, adding "stick your head in the overn" didn't do too much for your purpose
Protip:
One idea at a time.

At least he can spell Oven "Fan of Intellect".

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Uranium 4 said:
At least he can spell Oven "Fan of Intellect".

Oh, he does that all the time. He's a Pseudo-intellectual. If only he actually knew what 'pseudo' meant.

You know what else he is? That's right, he's a:

Cunt.