I HAVE YOU NOW SIMON

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Lord Raffles said:
I know it must 'suck' knowing that his Lordship beat you in the race to finding out his name was Simon.

Now get back to being small minded.

Damn! You'd think Ruffles was the first to realize that usernames have real people with real names behind them.

Way to go son! Keep us up to date when you discover other new and interesting things about the net!

*Snicker*

good, my young friend - spam never got anyone anywhere quickly - now take a deep breath - and contemplate your next move rationally

Lord Raffles

Sarek said:
Damn! You'd think Ruffles was the first to realize that usernames have real people with real names behind them.

Way to go son! Keep us up to date when you discover other new and interesting things about the net!

*Snicker*

Plus personal details, such as phone number... house address.... girlfriend details... sexual fantasies.... little white lies... another movie quote rip off...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
White pages are cool, aren't they?

jack

Otherwise, you're a giant asshole :bigass: (or just lucky)

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I have a feeling Ruffles mental state is fragile right now. Poor boy found out the internets most well kept secret apparently.

Should we push him over the edge? :bigass:

Lord Raffles

Sarek said:
I have a feeling Ruffles mental state is fragile right now. Poor boy found out the internets most well kept secret apparently.

Should we push him over the edge? :bigass:

And your relevance in all of this is...?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Lord Raffles said:
And your relevance in all of this is...?

None whatsoever.

However, show me the policy that states a topic at TK has to have relevance to an individual in order to participate in it.

Oh, that's right. There isn't one. :bigass:

Now, go dig up some more personal information on people here so you can add a bit of sunshine to your own miserable existence.

Lord Raffles

Sarek said:
None whatsoever.

However, show me the policy that states a topic at TK has to have relevance to an individual in order to participate in it.

Oh, that's right. There isn't one. :bigass:

Now, go dig up some more personal information on people here so you can add a bit of sunshine to your own miserable existence.

Awww... Sarek protecting Messanger? I never though I'd see the day...!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Eh, I'll defend him if it gives me a chance to poke you in the eye a bit. The ends justify the means in this case. ;)

jack

Still avoiding me I see. Quite unskillfully too I might add. This poker hand is over, it's time to play or fold.

Which is it Raffles?

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
damnit, I was hoping the picture would be here somewhere--even the photoshopped one