i hope everyone had a wonderful holiday

Ishcabittle

i left town without a computer, just my phone, and i got to tell you - it's kinda liberating. i could still email, i could still browse the web, watch media, etc., but it was a hell of a lot easier to forget to and just relax with family. so that's where i've been.

did everyone do well with presents and new year's kisses? i went and bought my lady guitar hero world tour with the drum kit, and she's getting better at drums than me - my this time next year we'll have a band going, keep your fingers crossed for us.

next up, rock band beatles, we're super excited about it, it looks gorgeous.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Ishy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seph

Retired Account
word up bumba clart.

Tisiphone

Did you have a very patrick swayze xmas?

Seph

Retired Account
what do u mean looking all ill and dying?

Tisiphone

LoL...it's an inside joke that ishy will get. ;)

Seph

Retired Account
WELL EXFUCKINGCUSE ME!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Ishcabittle. WE MISS YOU EVERY DAY YOU ARE GONE, I ODN'T CARE IF YOU WERE HAVING A NICE TIME WITH YOUR OTHER FAMILY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR ABANDONING US. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOUR ELF CANDY? I STARTED SEEING BUGS CRAWLING EVERYWHERE AFTER ONLY A DAY WITHOUT IT. I WAS FORCED TO HUNT CAPTAIN KIRK DOWN FOR HIS STASH BUT HE HID IT IN JANEWAY'S BUN AND SHE'S A REAL BITCH ABOUT THAT CANDY.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
*wanks to new Ish post*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH ISH!

Seph

Retired Account
ish is a legend in the game, u all decide what game tho im to apathetic to choose one, but hes a legend none the less.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
My son was at his Mom's house for 10 days, which was sad. So to lift our spirits, LG and I had sex in every room of the house. Twice.

Love Child

One Love
I want to hear L_G get off. No really I do. I want to know if she screams, moans, is silent. Yes I want to know these things. But you should not say them here, because that would be very rude and disrespectful.

Ish, do you have an ice cream cone?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^She's loud (when she can be...we do have a 5-year-old in the house at times) and is a screamer. At least with me she is. But I'm good like that.

Seph

Retired Account
its all in the name, i tend to make girls whimper and moan and sound like they crying.

Ishcabittle

i'm pretty quiet until the big moment, where i usually say things like, "BAH!! ORMM!! CHO!!" and cross my eyes. i also snap my toes a lot, involuntarily.