I kid you not

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I was again listening to the Al Rantel show last night on my way home from work. Of course he was at San Quentin and he was interviewing a law student from U C Berkley and if I'm lying I'm dying, the student said,"Tookie wasn't convicted by a jury of his peers, there were only two black people on the jury."

Gee, I'm so sorry we couldn't get Mr. Williams a jury of black gang bangers and thugs...They just don't seem to show up for jury duty.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^LOL! D'OH! Sardy makes a funny!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Laker_Girl said:
Gee, I'm so sorry we couldn't get Mr. Williams a jury of black gang bangers and thugs...They just don't seem to show up for jury duty.

They did, however, show up for Father's Day at Faceman's house!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I found it hilarious watching the protesters, lead by that meathead Mike Farrell, gathered outside the gates. FOX News showed a "poignant" moment where a college-age blonde woman put her head on the shoulder of an equally young blonde woman, whilst holding candles.

I felt like saying, "You dumb cunt, Tookie would've raped your cute white ass the first chance he got!" ahahahh!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Laker_Girl said:

More than likely due to the strict furlow policies of the local prisons.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
As a caller on the Bill O'Reilly radio program said this morning, "They should add to further publications of Tookie's books that he was executed for his crimes, that might keep kids out of gangs."