I LASTED ALL OF A WEEK

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I had only recently returned to Bawl-Hall, er I mean Brawl-Hall.com. I had forgotten why I left that shithole in the first place, but I suddenly remembered. For the week that I was there, I did not post much, but what I did post ended up PWNing everyone there, such that the Admins banned me from the Shoutbox and Flame Hall. Pretty much every thread I completed was deleted. Control of my User CP was taken away from me. There was no spamming on my part, no posts not pertinent to the forum in which I completed them, yet still they were all deleted.

It seems I angered one of their Admins, one Evil Blood, whom I PWNed the fuck out of. I find it interesting he banned me from the Shoutbox, where I was constantly PWNing his ass, sending him into a rage. He also banned me from Flame Hall, where he refused to challenge me, but instead removed my ability to post there and take him on. I also find the timing of the ban from Flame Hall most interesting. One particular individual there, Gunzablazin, asked Evil Blood to ban me from Flame Hall because he had sent me a challenge which I was ready to take part in. When I started to head out to Flame Hall in order to make Gunzablazin my bitch as I had already done to a full Admin, I was surprised to discover I was banned from there, a ban which would never be lifted. Coincidence? Not.

I have left Brawl-Hall permanently, since I am only able to post when they allow it. The Admins shit their pants every time I post in their direction, the result being they delete my entire threads. I cannot believe their could be any greater PWNage of an entire site than that.

My experiences at that dump, Bawl Hall, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a GOD!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's Brawl Hall?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Some of the idiots from ootikof are associated with some of the brawl hall idiots from way back in alt.flame days. Late 90's early 00's

I knew them then. They're still stupid after all these years.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Some of the idiots from ootikof are associated with some of the brawl hall idiots from way back in alt.flame days. Late 90's early 00's

I knew them then. They're still stupid after all these years.

Well, you and they no doubt got along famously. After all, you are alike.

I had posted a last thread to the effect I was leaving. Where there was silence before, suddenly everyone has come out of the woodworks to attack me, because they know I am not returning. This way, they could say 'I ran out the famous Saint Lucifer'. Yet, whenever they challenged me to a flame match, I was banned from the particular forum in which the match would take place. Hmmmm?

My child, unlike yourself, I generate fear in others. You would do well to take care.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Sound like-

"Yeah I heard about this place. They're fucks. It's xxxxx-xxx.com"

Pitch for traffic.

jack

I have had many rape fantasies about SaintLucifer. I think we all have, right??

I often think of fucking his neck, deeply and repeatedly.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I have had many rape fantasies about SaintLucifer. I think we all have, right??

Yes, and they often involve lit dynamite, followed by me ducking and covering 5 miles away.

jack

I remember duck and cover. Kindergarten FTW

jack

Which dual :bigass: