I miss Yub

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I want the lego terrorists

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
No kidding. The Lego games are all a ton of fun.

Yet, I've been more into Left 4 Dead a lot lately.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Oh, I forgot the unique games like the LEGO Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Batman. Those games are incredibly silly and a lot of fun to play. I can understand why Yub's been gone.

Yub

Anachrophobic
QUIT FLAMING EACH OTHER IN MY THREAD, COCKHOLES. Dammit, you're each as bad as the other. Keep that shit out of here.

Back to Lego Batman, the PC version is FULL OF DAMN BUGS. I can't play most of the penguin missions.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
QUIT FLAMING EACH OTHER IN MY THREAD, COCKHOLES. Dammit, you're each as bad as the other. Keep that shit out of here.

Back to Lego Batman, the PC version is FULL OF DAMN BUGS. I can't play most of the penguin missions.

You've gotta give me some credit. I flamed AND tried keeping the thread going.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Oh, I haven't played the Batman game yet. I've played the Star Wars and Indiana Jones games though.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection

Yub honey, I can easily move the bickering into another thread for you if you want, even if Conchaga will possibly hate me for it!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I miss Yub. I miss his soft, warm breath tickling the back of my neck. I miss his strong hands exploring my back, hips and thighs. I miss his caring eyes and reassuring voice. I miss the way he mmmmmmmmmmmmm.