I need to stop drinking before bed

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I need to quit drinking before bed. I have truly psychotic dreams when I do. Last night after drinking a 40 of Steel Reserve I had a dream that Wong invited me to his house for the weekend to hang out. We spent the weekend stealing hubcaps and shooting cans off the back porch. For some reason he kept hiding from his wife the whole time. Yep. 40s before bed are not a good idea.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Alcohol & the Brain

Alcohol is the only drug known to cross the blood brain barrier.

Usually, drugs enter the brain via cerebral blood flow, within the brain itself; carried there by blood vessels that have some protective factors to the surrounding brain tissue.

Alcohol passes the barrier resulting in the brain 'skinny-dipping' in concentrated alcohol.

alcohol-brain.jpg

fasbrail.jpg

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Concentrated Alcohol can be used to remove nail polish.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Alcohol & the Brain

Alcohol is the only drug known to cross the blood brain barrier.

Usually, drugs enter the brain via cerebral blood flow, within the brain itself; carried there by blood vessels that have some protective factors to the surrounding brain tissue.

Alcohol passes the barrier resulting in the brain 'skinny-dipping' in concentrated alcohol.

alcohol-brain.jpg

fasbrail.jpg

I think it's disgusting you cut open a couple of babies to prove alcohol is dangerous. You should be ashamed of yourself...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I love the dreams I have when I'm drunk/stoned. They fucking rock.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love the dreams where my dick is so hard and sensitive I spontaneously ejaculate

jack

Stop following me around. You sound like a whipped little puppy dog starving for attention.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Oooh...I also like those dreams where I've woken myself up moaning.

jack

Tisiphone said:
Oooh...I also like those dreams where I've woken myself up moaning.

morning wood is fun.

What's the female equivalent?

jack

that could produce some interesting heat on a cold morning.

Any morning, actually.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Whoops, meant to negrep you.