I saw a nice duck today

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like the way they just float along the water like logs. I could do that.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Splish-splash I'm taking a bath. I ruffle my feathers and I shake my ass.

My girlfriends duck song she made up the other day.

CaptainWacky

Does your girlfriend have a duck fetish? Is it possible she could dress up for...pictures?

CaptainWacky

That's what they tell the girls anyway.

whisky

Boobie inspector
What if you needed to tell a duck to duck?

There would be chaos.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You travel over bridges, but you travel under viaducks.

CaptainWacky

Ducks have many economic uses, being farmed for their meat, eggs, feathers, (particularly their down). They are also kept and bred by aviculturists and often displayed in zoos. All domestic ducks are descended from the wild Mallard Anas platyrhynchos, except the Muscovy Duck [7]. Many domestic breeds have become much larger than their wild ancestor, with a "hull length" (from base of neck to base of tail) of 30 cm (12 inches) or more and routinely able to swallow an adult British Common Frog Rana temporaria whole; the wild mallard's "hull length" is about 6 inches.

FAO reports that China is the top duck market in 2004 followed by Vietnam and other South East Asian countries.

In many areas, wild ducks of various species (including ducks farmed and released into the wild) are hunted for food or sport, by shooting, or formerly by decoys. Because an idle, floating duck or a duck squatted on land cannot react, fly or move quickly, "a sitting duck" has come to mean "an easy target".

Wild ducks of many species and domesticated breeds are widely consumed around the world.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Did the duck turn to you and say, "AFLAC!" 'Cause then that would have been an Aflac duck and is far away from his Columbus, Georgia home.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There's no problem so big that can't be solved with some duck tape.

CaptainWacky

I'd never duck tape a duck.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Rihanna had two special ducks until Chris Brown bit their heads off and edited Rihanna's phone footage so it made it look like she did it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG MORE DUCK PUNS -- PICK YER FAVE asdfgf

13334.imgcache.jpg