Mirah

I love you
Things are happening

people are moving

inside themselves

Things are happening

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's been an amazing month in that regard.

My granddaughter was exposed to covid...tested negative. School isn't going to work out.

I'm going to buy an RV already have a solar powered tent.. Big enough for me and the wife, 2 dogs my kayak and her paddleboard and my fishing gear and our two bikes.

I have a forever pass to all the National Parks, and They're going to start vaccinating my group in about 3 weeks. Going to sell everything else I own and start over. Got enough monthly income to travel for a living for a while.

After the second shot, I'm the fuck out of here.

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

My granddaughter was exposed to covid...tested negative. School isn't going to work out.

I'm going to buy an RV already have a solar powered tent.. Big enough for me and the wife, 2 dogs my kayak and her paddleboard and my fishing gear and our two bikes.

I have a forever pass to all the National Parks, and They're going to start vaccinating my group in about 3 weeks. Going to sell everything else I own and start over. Got enough monthly income to travel for a living for a while.

I might be able to get vaccinated soon because I'm obese and have high blood pressure.

Mirah

I love you

Sounds wonderful!

jack

Yeah. Just sold my old car for 2k, thats a start. I have tons of old comics, comic cards, vinyl albums and cool toys I'm going to start plowing through. Plus all this assorted old electronic stuff...Kindle fires, tablets and an old laptop and desktop.

Last time I did this I was on the verge of graduating college in the mid 70's. Met my wife as a result.

Wonder what'll happen this time? :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah. Just sold my old car for 2k, thats a start. I have tons of old comics, comic cards, vinyl albums and cool toys I'm going to start plowing through. Plus all this assorted old electronic stuff...Kindle fires, tablets and an old laptop and desktop.

Last time I did this I was on the verge of graduating college in the mid 70's. Met my wife as a result.

Wonder what'll happen this time? :D
Any old Star Wars, GIJOE, and Transformers toys from the 80's or 90's?
(He asks even though he has a bay window and shelves full of too many toys)

jack

Any old Star Wars, GIJOE, and Transformers toys from the 80's or 90's?
(He asks even though he has a bay window and shelves full of too many toys)

I never did the action figure thing. My toys are like 200,000 K'nex pieces and and instructions to make pretty much everything from all the kits. A complete Gravitrax system (modular marble track setup) with pretty much every extra and add on. Those two alone are worth a couple grand together or even more. The K'nex have become collectors items and this set is ridiculous. Plus tons of crap. I thought I had gotten rid of everything but I'm still hoarding it seems.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I never did the action figure thing. My toys are like 200,000 K'nex pieces and and instructions to make pretty much everything from all the kits. A complete Gravitrax system (modular marble track setup) with pretty much every extra and add on. Those two alone are worth a couple grand together or even more. The K'nex have become collectors items and this set is ridiculous. Plus tons of crap. I thought I had gotten rid of everything but I'm still hoarding it seems.
You remind me of my brother John. He too liked educational toys.

jack

Yeah, I was always the one that took shit apart to see how it worked, then put it back together.

jack

We'll have to meet sometime. I'm always up for a cigar and a shot of good scotch.