I sure am trolled by Jack!

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I mean, just because he banned me and Kitty; doesn't mean he can't post my real name and IP address all over the place! Also, he's used like three quotes from me as QOTW in three days, then went on to accuse me of hacking his board!

jack said:
Not sure how to proceed with this, because Pickle is calling for hacking my board at another board (comicon.com) and messeng0r also used a picture of mine as an av (you even commented on it before he took it down) because it "amused" him.

I'm done here permanently as a result of these recent actions. Pickle also locked my ability to change the avatar for a few days (although yesterday he suddenly removed that lock) so I think I'll pursue whatever avenues are available to me as a remedy.

But, if you won't "tolerate illegal activities" than you should ask Pickle about his actions at Comicon calling for people to come "take care" of me and my board, in addition to the slander contained in the av as displayed (which he designed).

Please delete my account here. I won't be posting here any more.

Pure comedy gold :rofl:

Friday

Bazinga!
Jack seems to have problems, which is why I never bothered re-registering on his board when it moved.

But, to each his own I suppose...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Jack seems to have problems, which is why I never bothered re-registering on his board when it moved.

But, to each his own I suppose...

Right you are! I have a sick complusion to fuck with him, like teasing a fat kid with an ice cream cone.

Can't be helped :(