I take strong exception to the new QOTW!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Fuckin' vuvuzelas.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm sorry, I can't hear you.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
lame

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I complain too. What's Riotgear gonna bitch about now?

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Gagh said:
No. This is lame.
I get the reason for the sudden QotW shift. RG was still making his point about trolling TK with the banner as proof. By changing the banner to nonsense, it shows how meaningless the banner is, and RG's points about it.

Now, that's its been spelled out, change it to something legitimate.

Do you honestly think I care what you think?

OH SNAP!
I don't necessarily care about your opinions, either. I do happen to think what you have to say on many matters is interesting, however.

I hope you don't value my opinion. It's not presented for your benefit.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Actually, I could use one right now. I just found out my opinion is worthless unless it follows the status quo. It hurt my feelings. :Cry:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Actually, I could use one right now. I just found out my opinion is worthless unless it follows the status quo. It hurt my feelings. :Cry:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{KittWittyWubblyHugglyLuvWumples}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fail.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{KittWittyWubblyHugglyLuvWumples}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

You know, the rest of us are going to be jealous and want WubblyHugglyLuvWumples too.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I get the reason for the sudden QotW shift. RG was still making his point about trolling TK with the banner as proof. By changing the banner to nonsense, it shows how meaningless the banner is, and RG's points about it.

I don't necessarily care about your opinions, either. I do happen to think what you have to say on many matters is interesting, however.

You seem upset. :phpneutral:

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Don't worry about poor ol' RG, he is currently at his home board crowing how the change in banner proves ownership because it was changed some time after he whined about it. He'll be satisfied that we still talk about him a little. Not sure how he dropped to NAP level of nyah-nyah posting, but boy he sure did it quick...

aeommai

cookie?
I'm still going to try and reason with the knightly order.

maybe we can get a second invasion or something

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I was there for a minute but they had a tard flood from Brawlhall that choked me out. I couldn't take the endless chatter...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You know, the rest of us are going to be jealous and want WubblyHugglyLuvWumples too.
Not me. Nuh-uh. I've given up on the WubblyHugglyLuvWumples a long time ago, along with the dim hope to ever be negged.
Now, where's that free coffee again?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Of course. A neg from anyone else would be pointless and, indeed, considered an Act of Hostility.