I take strong exception to the new QOTW!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Damn. I was going to neg you on principal, too!

eloisel

Forever Empress E

I know - I was going to neg her in exchange for a WubblyHugglyLuvWumple. Oh well. It is almost Friday.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Bick to be the Methadon for my Gagh addiction? Sounds real good!

I know - I was going to neg her in exchange for a WubblyHugglyLuvWumple. Oh well. It is almost Friday.
mh, dammit, you just had to rain on my self-pity parade by offering me a deal I can't resist! OK, let's try that. Neg me, and I'll give you the best non-Gagh WubblyHugglyLuvWumple available!!

I think illy just wants a good spanking.
From you? Always. :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm still going to try and reason with the knightly order.

maybe we can get a second invasion or something

The thought of a follow up invasion by the oootikofers almost makes me want to jump up and down while clapping my hands and shouting "Hercules, Hercules, Hercules."

The operative is "almost."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The thought of a follow up invasion by the oootikofers almost makes me want to jump up and down while clapping my hands and shouting "Hercules, Hercules, Hercules."

The operative is "almost."

I almost came.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Don't worry about poor ol' RG, he is currently at his home board crowing how the change in banner proves ownership because it was changed some time after he whined about it. He'll be satisfied that we still talk about him a little. Not sure how he dropped to NAP level of nyah-nyah posting, but boy he sure did it quick...
I suspect the machinery's been in place for some time.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Ilyanna, mein Freund, after I'm done with you, neither of us would be exchanging moneys for that ;)

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Where would it be easier to meet -- Frankfurt (AM) or Bruxelles? :bigass:

Of course, with a non-stop flight from Frankfurt to Portland, I could always meet you here :innocentwhistle:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
LOL! Frankfurt would be quite accomodating. OR we can meet half-way: Amsterdam seems to be a nice place to meet in, say, the beginning of September? ;)

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
If I only had the money! I really ought to return to Europe -- it's been 11 years and I'd love to see my family in Belgium again :(