I think I smell

I Love Cunt

Watch It
So like do people who eat only vegatables, fruits and meat smell? Is this what it was like in the Adam and Eve days? Do you think Adam and Eve fucked all the time? I would have. I wonder if they smelled funny. Who do you think fucked the most from the bible? Probably none of them got everything they wanted, such God fearing people. Maybe David was the most ambitous of all.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
So like do people who eat only vegatables, fruits and meat smell? Is this what it was like in the Adam and Eve days? Do you think Adam and Eve fucked all the time? I would have. I wonder if they smelled funny. Who do you think fucked the most from the bible? Probably none of them got everything they wanted, such God fearing people. Maybe David was the most ambitous of all.

1. Yes. Damn dirty hippies.
2. Yes. wild, kinky, dirty monkey sex.
3. Yes.
4. Jesus. He was playa.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Oh come on Loktar. I think there were some pretty horny chicks in that there bible. Always causing the men to stumble.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Sometimes I like the dirty smelly manly smell on a guy. But I have to like you to want to smell you. Other times the cologne is nice. Damn I'm hungry now.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh come on Loktar. I think there were some pretty horny chicks in that there bible. Always causing the men to stumble.

Of course. I'm not denying that. Mary Magdelene, Elizabeth, Mary, Cleopatra, Delilah, Esther, Eve, etc.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Thank you for Tempting me Loktar! I just had all sorts of unpleasant sinful thoughts towards those ladies. I heard God frowning at me. No, really I did. And he is frowning upon me right now.

Especially because I thought of that time I was kissing that guy when I went to the bible college and he felt my breast and then when we were done he felt ashamed and asked, "Why did you tempt me like that?" And or he also wanted to know why I didn't stop him.

Good stuff man good stuff.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Abraham had like 2200 kids, so he obviously got a lot of biblical pussy.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and for cooking the meat of the baby lamb in the milk of its own mom

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
If you still smoke, you'd smell. You only smell it if you don't smoke.

OMG When I was a kid I knew this chick that when she sweat, she smelled like FAST FOOD! But it was kinda hot. She had some tig ole bitties also.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If you still smoke, you'd smell. You only smell it if you don't smoke.

OMG When I was a kid I knew this chick that when she sweat, she smelled like FAST FOOD! But it was kinda hot. She had some tig ole bitties also.

mmmm....breasteses.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Thank you for Tempting me Loktar! I just had all sorts of unpleasant sinful thoughts towards those ladies. I heard God frowning at me. No, really I did. And he is frowning upon me right now.

Especially because I thought of that time I was kissing that guy when I went to the bible college and he felt my breast and then when we were done he felt ashamed and asked, "Why did you tempt me like that?" And or he also wanted to know why I didn't stop him.

Good stuff man good stuff.

Did you ever go any further with him?