Seph

Retired Account
what a dick.

Seph

Retired Account
*LAUGHING*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And we should care what you think why, exactly?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Well apparently DUAL cares what I think: he's the one that asked me back this time.

(as opposed to YOU passing a message through Loktar asking me back, like last time ;) )

jack

You're such a dipshit, you can't even tell the difference between serendipity in a post and an invitation? That's because your poor bruised ego needs some what, backup?

d00d, we've moved on. from you and your egocentricity, and your ridiculous "style" of lack-of-substance posting. it's not even funny anymore...just lame and weak. The Dork Lord Of Arthritis indeed.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Who's "we", moron? You think you speak for some vast majority? You realize that most of those 2 years that we "got along", I was actually defending you to the same people you now claim to be a part of? My ego has nothing to do with it. I moved on, because I found trolling (and trolls) to be boring, and FB games seem to be more entertaining these days.

A certain person requested I come back and "join their fight" against the "new regime". I came back solely at their request, and to determine if this place had changed enough to maintain my interest. So far, I'm less than impressed. That's due mainly to yourself Jacko, and your tiresome cliches.

Having said that, most of the people on this board who I actually consider friends know how to find me, and we maintain contact through other means.

jack

let's guess...Dual invited you back.

Let's guess why?

The "we" are all the "rest of us", retardo. btw speaking of that....any new members, or is it still "the big three"?

jack

:::chuckles:::

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
let's guess...Dual invited you back.

Let's guess why?

The "we" are all the "rest of us", retardo. btw speaking of that....any new members, or is it still "the big three"?

Please keep all your split personalities/duals safely tucked away. You're nuts enough as it is ;)

jack

Speaking of "my nuts" is that your chin they keep slapping against?

jack

You said it was your wifes left cheek, as I recall.

Too bad she's long gone, eh?

jack

Ever play "switch" Jeffie? That's where you stick one finger in your mouth and one finger in your ass. I know that's how you sleep, so it should come pretty naturally.

Then....you switch!

jack

Since you and I have never met, or even really spoken to each other in real life, I call bullshit on that statement. You have NO IDEA what I'm really like IRL.

You'd like to play WYSIWYG with my posting persona, but then, you'd be even more deeply pwned than you already are. :bigass:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I do not need to pick up a piece of shit and smell it in order to know that it's a piece of shit. Likewise, I'll continue to assume you're EXACTLY as batshit crazy as you appear to be here, until proven otherwise.

jack

No, you just need to wipe it off on your ex-wifes ass, because for some strange reason, you are constantly handling shit.

Go figure.