I wanna why I can't post at...The Mine Fields.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The funny thing about all this is, I don't remember ever blocking you from the MF. I barely even know how to do that. LOL

This assholic thread has seen enough sunlight.

Move on.

I think you moved most of my Mine Field threads to the TP Archives...The same as you do when I make a thread at your Question, Suggestion and so on...forum....:D

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Below is what I'm saying about not being able to post at The Mine Fields...I would have contributed about this bit of info.

Virgil, Ted DiBiase's bodyguard, dies at age 61​

Michael Jones, best known as Virgil, the on-screen bodyguard for the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase in the late '80s and early '90s, has died, WWE announced Wednesday. He was 61. Jones started wrestling professionally in 1985 and the following year linked up with the WWF. In 1987, Jones took on the character that would catapult him into major storylines as the manager of DiBiase, a heel wrestler known for shoving cash into the mouths of opponents who were put to sleep via the "Million Dollar Dream." Jones often carried DiBiase's Million Dollar Championship, a title he later won from DiBiase at SummerSlam '91. In 1992, Jones became a singles wrestler in WWF, known for red-and-white striped pants. Jones' final TV appearance as Virgil in WWF was in July 1994. He reappeared as Vincent in WCW in 1996 as the fifth member of the NWO faction. He departed WCW in 2000, marking the end of his run. He returned to WWE in 2010 for a series of appearances as the bodyguard of Ted DiBiase Jr. Jones also had a short stint in AEW from 2019 to 2020.

Click Here For Full Story

In other words Eggs Mayonnaise, Cassie and Mentalist...I could have taken CaptainWacky's "Wrestling" thread to a whole new level...Bottom line is this..CaptainWacky's "Wrestling" thread should have been moved to blackfoot NAP's Sports Forum.

^^DISCUSS..OR..As I like to say..HOLLA BLACK^^

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^Hey Eggs^^^...Can you please put this thread in Speak Freely, so's I can continue ragging out The Mine Fields?...I seriously won't to contribute to The Mine Fields, HONEST...Come on Eggs! Give ME a chance to make The Mine Fields GREAT again...I mean.. I thought you would have sent this thread to The Badlands or Speak Freely on Day 1...In other words, Eggs Mayonnaise<<<YOU tricked out ME on this thread!...Then again.........
I May Have Tricked Myself Playing Guitar GIF - I May Have Tricked Myself Tricked Myself Playing Guitar GIFs

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Every time you cross my path, it's because you want something from me...

STOP WEIGHING ME DOWN SO I CAN BE FREE TO SPEND ALL DAY DELETING GODDAM SPAMBOT REGS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Every time you cross my path, it's because you want something from me...

When a ask you to make ME a sandwhich, I will never-ever require anythang else of you<<<MY WORD IS BOND....:bigass:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Or I could just delete you :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can someone reveal The Mine Field members...I know Eggs Mayonnaise, CaptainWacky, Dr. Dave, Gagh, missmanners, Mentalist, Volpone, whisky, cassie, fuddlemiff, isccabittle are membere<<<Did I miss someone?...AND...CaptainWacky runs the subforum "WE Are BB" (a section of an online forum dedicated to a specific topic, typically one relating to that of the main forum).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^^^^^^^^

If You Aint Simpin You Aint Pimpin Fluctra GIF - If You Aint Simpin You Aint Pimpin Fluctra Xset GIFs

THE MINE FIELD

#1. Eggs Mayonnaise wasn't the first member to force ME not to post there...My first reason for not posting there was Troll Kingdpm's Ledgendary members Gagh Big Dick McGee and Sarek<<<I dare not go there with them at The Mine Field....#2. The thraeds was boorriinng.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
When a ask you to make ME a sandwhich, I will never-ever require anythang else of you<<<MY WORD IS BOND....:bigass:

Or I could just delete you :bigass:

'^^Whatever^^^...Troll Kingdom gots to know how YOu and I et down...Me and Eggs go together like stocking Kapps and waves caps...Like Peanut and Jelly...Like Cheeze and Krackers...Like Grits and jack link soft sausages...Eggs Mayonnaise is the seasoning in MY vegetables...The SUGAR in MY desserts...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Speak Freely was better when it was THE PLAYGROUND..At the time we were young and sprunged...The Mine Field catered to old and restless staff...:D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yes! I've been raggin' The Mine Field for a couple of years.. I'm wondering how Mentalist, Cassie, CaptainWacky, Gagh, Volpone and missmanners feels about Eggs Mayonnaise forbidden ME to stay out of The Mine Field..And..Do the staff have ME on ignore?<<HOLLA BLACK