I want a BEER SUMMIT with Obama!

Aquehonga

Un Banned
What type of beer:phpquestion: Or would ale be better:phpquestion:

American, Canadian or Other:phpquestion:

Me. If President Obama invited ME to the White House for suds I'd hope Barack would be serving really strong dark frothy Old World beers & ales:D

9.0 alcohol by volume would be the weakest suds Obama would be serving if Barack had me down there for a housecall:)

I hope:usa2:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'd bet he'd have large bottles, say 40oz ones, of some of the finest alcohol he could buy. Like Colt 45, Olde English 800, or maybe even King Cobra if he's really the aficionado you think he is.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
The brew Barack should've served to Dr. Gates, Sgt. Crowley & the Veep, is Hop Obama:D

HO was around last year, made by a microbrewery:)

I don't think HO's around anymore:frown:

Even if it's not, the microbrewery who made Hop Obama should've brewed a few kegs of HO for Obama's sitdown with Crowley & Gates:D

It would've been very appropriate:)

The Veep was there too.

Who is our Vice President again:phpquestion:

Joe Palin:phpquestion: Mike Palin:phpquestion: Sara Lee Biden:phpquestion:

Doesn't matter.

Most folks don't give a phuck anyway.

Talk about the Vice President who wasn't there:rolleyes:

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
I'd bet he'd have large bottles, say 40oz ones, of some of the finest alcohol he could buy. Like Colt 45, Olde English 800, or maybe even King Cobra if he's really the aficionado you think he is.

Hell yea, break out the soda, a beaker and torch then cook up some fat rocks too. Maybe a good ol KGB blunt with some opianated red hash nugs stashed in it.

Damn that sounds like fun.

I want to be the whitehouse PARTY CZAR, I have a plan.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Oh god, I have to stay away from this thread methinks. I'll rant and rave all day long.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Bud Light is a cure for constipation, it will make for some explosive diarrhea.

Just drink 10 of them with 3 big egg salad sandwiches. by morning you will be blasting shit out your ass like a space shuttle launch.

fighting0024.gif