I want to ask this person out

Love Child

One Love
But I don't think it is a good idea, they are indirectly involved with my work.
I really need to be talked out of this.
But if I did do it, I don't want to fuck it up.
I am a mess every time I see them. I can't even fucking concentrate.

Love Child

One Love
The only "in" this person gave me for contact was that if anyone needed computer work done for them with their personal computers we we're welcome to contact them.
I don't have any personal computer needs. :(

The Question

Eternal
You could always push them in front of a bus but then pull them back out of the way and go,

"I saved your life, I OWN YOU NOWWWWWW MUWHAHAHAHAAAA." But you never really do know how somebody will take that.

The Question

Eternal
I've never tried it, myself. But I've seen it done. Didn't work. ('Cause the bus wasn't moving.)

Mirah

I love you
Don't ask anyone out! It will fail anyway! If they wanted to ask you out they would have!

BROWNFOOT

You could always push them in front of a bus but then pull them back out of the way and go,

"I saved your life, I OWN YOU NOWWWWWW MUWHAHAHAHAAAA." But you never really do know how somebody will take that.

Tch! Doo. Srs tho. You aint just yeet sum bitch into da street, B.

U gots to be all romantic n shit like ma boi Peppy La Pew. Tell dat bitch sweat nuffins like "YOLO BITCH!" n DATS when u fro da bitch in da road. Dats true romans.

:day:

Love Child

One Love
Next topic:
List wierd ways I can flirt with this person to throw things off.
If I'm not going to ask them out at least I can have some fun.

The Question

Eternal
Can't go wrong with ferrets.

Love Child

One Love
Somehow we got on the subject of guns and they wanted to know if I had ever shot a gun. AND then they said I could join them at a shooting range.

Wow
Lol

The Question

Eternal
They want to see how you'll fare in a gunfight with their swarm of assassin bees, IMO

Love Child

One Love
"Put this in your box" he said as he handed me the flash drive. And then clarified by saying, " the computer's box!"

Love Child

One Love
So I decided that I think this guy is not for me.
At least I know.
BUt he did just send me a youtube video of something doing "Somewhere over the rainbow" on cats.
So.....there is that.