I want to kill somebody.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
That somebody being the fucking asshole who stole my soprano saxophone out of my school locker (but left my melody tenor sax and clarinet--
wtf.gif
) and the fucking asshat who stole my bike tonight from school.

I hope you rot in hell for this. Enough is enough-- this is the fourth bike of mine that's been fucking jacked, and the second instrument stolen, not counting the bike seat lifted off a previous bike and a front wheel off this one. I don't care what your pathetic excuse is, if it ain't yours, don't fucking touch it. I see you anywhere near anyone's bike with cable cutters, I'm going to break your fucking face. No one should be forced to walk three miles home from school, across a bridge (and in such a state of shock that I was worried I might be getting suicidal) and through an industrial district at midnight.

Fuck you, you low-life scumbag asshat. You've wronged me too many times for me to consider forgiving you like a good Christian should. Now go to hell and stay there lest I put you there.
:cannon:

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Poor Lilac!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well that sucks.

Want me to call Guido?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
It's a shame they haven't invented those blow up ink things for stealing such items. "Suck on this" would be the name of the item when used on wind instruments.

Stealing musical instruments feels very scumbaggy to me for some reason.

Lilac

Fortunately, the police reports have been filed. I'm probably screwed about the bike-- I never bothered to write down the serial number (I have the bike's documentation and a pic of it I took the other day).
But I do have the serial for the sax.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Where in the hell do you go to school?!

Lilac

Portland State. Urban campus, smack in the middle of downtown. We get a lot of bums drifting through.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
PORTLAND STATE!? PSU!!?? That's where MY degree is from.

I had a bike stolen from the fucking 5th Avenue CS building. And I had a skateboard stolen at the Cheerful Tortoise. I feel your pain.

I maintain that if you catch someone stealing a bike, vandalizing something, or fucking with a car, it should be legal to beat them savagely.

Lilac

ORLY?! I might have to catch lunch with you sometime if you're still hanging around.
And help beat the living shit out of a bike and instrument thief.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Depends. Are you a chick? Are you hot? If so, :techman: . Artsy chicks are pretty:twisted: .

Sadly(!) I'm in Hawaii right now. But I hope to come back to Portland.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's a great town, innit? (Dirty, dirty hippies notwithstanding.)

Where YOU at now?

Lilac

Sadly (for you), I'm no chick. At least you had the sense to double check, unlike the majority of the fools I pwn.

Give me a PM when you head back this way.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Right now I'm in Eastern Oregon, (almost Idaho) but I've lived in South Carolina and Iowa at different times.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Pendleton?