I was cravenly banned for eternity from TrekBBS for no reason at all. Very cowardly.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
On the morning of Friday April 3rd 2009 I read a topic in the Trek Movies forum & then went to log in & saw this:

You have been banned for the following reasons:
No reason given.

Date ban will be lifted: Never

Prior to this I was given no heads-ups, warnings, or anything by any of TrekBBS's administrators or moderators about being suspended or banned or what not.

I find the way TPTB at TrekBBS banned me to be objectively abject, cowardly & sniveling. If you're banning someone, give an effing reason.

I wonder which gutless wonder at TrekBBS banned me.

Was it T'Bonz, the "Weyoun" of TrekBBS? Was it Christian, the "Female Founder" of TrekBBS? Was it any number of TrekBBS's moderators? TrekBBS's mods being it's "Jem'Hadar".

Of course it could've been prodding & lobbying upon TrekBBS's PTB by lynchmobs of conventional TrekBBS users that got me banned for all time. I have many suspects there.

So, if there are any TrekBBS admins or mods on this board, have the decency & courage to tell me why I was banned from your boards forever.

I know you don't care what I or others think. But, cowardly banning someone is just that. So, caring or not caring what others think is irrelevant. The way I was banned is the point. Banned in a gutless spineless manner.

Someone at TrekBBS is a gutless coward.

VKD

Banned

Aquehonga

Un Banned
that would be T'bonz. She lurks here all the time.

Probably was the Queen of TrekBBS who banned me forever.

Could`ve just as easily been AntonyF. Or any number of TrekBBS's mods.

Funny, the brave TrekBBS soul who eternally banned me has yet to come here to face me about her or his lion-hearted act.

T'Bonz seemed like a straight-shooter. If she banned me, so much for that theory.

AntonyF comes across as possibly being a weasily wussyfooted petak. Wouldn't be terribly shocked if TrekBBS admin AntonyF turned out to be my banner.

AntonyF seems like a gutless wonder. Doesn't mean he is a coward, or the gutless wonder in question. Seems like one.

FYI, AntonyF runs TrekBBS's sister B5 board. He's B5TV's "T'Bonz".

Ironic that T'Bonz is a troll here yes?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
On the morning of Friday April 3rd 2009 I read a topic in the Trek Movies forum & then went to log in & saw this:

You have been banned for the following reasons:
No reason given.

Date ban will be lifted: Never

Prior to this I was given no heads-ups, warnings, or anything by any of TrekBBS's administrators or moderators about being suspended or banned or what not.

I find the way TPTB at TrekBBS banned me to be objectively abject, cowardly & sniveling. If you're banning someone, give an effing reason.

I wonder which gutless wonder at TrekBBS banned me.

Was it T'Bonz, the "Weyoun" of TrekBBS? Was it Christian, the "Female Founder" of TrekBBS? Was it any number of TrekBBS's moderators? TrekBBS's mods being it's "Jem'Hadar".

Of course it could've been prodding & lobbying upon TrekBBS's PTB by lynchmobs of conventional TrekBBS users that got me banned for all time. I have many suspects there.

So, if there are any TrekBBS admins or mods on this board, have the decency & courage to tell me why I was banned from your boards forever.

I know you don't care what I or others think. But, cowardly banning someone is just that. So, caring or not caring what others think is irrelevant. The way I was banned is the point. Banned in a gutless spineless manner.

Someone at TrekBBS is a gutless coward.

So fucking what.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I banned you.

I was tired of your stupid fucking posts.

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
I just looked it up as I had no memory of what happened.

I didn't ban you. In all fairness, I usually don't throw the switches on those. I either say "Ban them for me," or I say "Yes," to a ban with with I agree. In this case, it was the latter.

You were acting like a jagoff on the BBS repeatedly. So you got tossed.

As for me being a troll, I may hang with and like many of the trolls here, but I've never been a troll. It's just not my bag. Closest I come to that is the occasional flaming that I do. Trolling is boring at best, annoying at worst.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
8duyb7maoovicpds9pi.jpg

Call to order! http://wikiatic.com/wikisearch/search?q=Call to order! http://wikiatic.com/wikisearch/search?q=Call to order!

The case is whether he was being a "jagoff" to a member of staff and was thus banned because the Admin/Mod in question had the power to do so and not because he had truly committed a perma-bannable offense which was dealt with no warnings or whether he truly was flaming and trolling enough to somehow get a permaban without getting a warning first.

Let us get to the bottom of this.

(I don't really give a fuck just for the record)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
8duyb7maoovicpds9pi.jpg

Call to order! http://wikiatic.com/wikisearch/search?q=Call to order! http://wikiatic.com/wikisearch/search?q=Call to order!

The case is whether he was being a "jagoff" to a member of staff and was thus banned because the Admin/Mod in question had the power to do so and not because he had truly committed a perma-bannable offense which was dealt with no warnings or whether he truly was flaming and trolling enough to somehow get a permaban without getting a warning first.

Let us get to the bottom of this.

(I don't really give a fuck just for the record)

Quorum not present.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I just looked it up as I had no memory of what happened.

I didn't ban you. In all fairness, I usually don't throw the switches on those. I either say "Ban them for me," or I say "Yes," to a ban with with I agree. In this case, it was the latter.

You were acting like a jagoff on the BBS repeatedly. So you got tossed.

As for me being a troll, I may hang with and like many of the trolls here, but I've never been a troll. It's just not my bag. Closest I come to that is the occasional flaming that I do. Trolling is boring at best, annoying at worst.

The irony! The irony t'bones!

You BAN trolls at TrekBBS yet HERE you're a troll by residence & membership.

Most folks here aren't really trolls, but TK citizenship makes us TROLLS by default:(

Knew I shouldn't have gone back to TrekBBS in November 2008. That voice of caution in my noggin said: "Don't go back THERE! You'll regret it!".

Did I listen to my inner voice?

No!!

Go figure.

VKD

Banned
The irony! The irony t'bones!

You BAN trolls at TrekBBS yet HERE you're a troll by residence & membership.

Most folks here aren't really trolls, but TK citizenship makes us TROLLS by default:(

Knew I shouldn't have gone back to TrekBBS in November 2008. That voice of caution in my noggin said: "Don't go back THERE! You'll regret it!".

Did I listen to my inner voice?

No!!

Go figure.

T'bonz has been moonlighting here for years. some of the shit she pulls here would be an instantly bannable offence at TBBS.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
T'bonz has been moonlighting here for years. some of the shit she pulls here would be an instantly bannable offence at TBBS.

It's T'Bonz, not t'bones:) Just attempted practice at legitimate trolling there by misspelling T'Bonz`s moniker on purpose like.

My bad I knows:(

Well, it's a testament to TK that T'Bonz can commit atrocities here yes? Validates TK, if you ask me. And you haven't!

We're ALL trolls here, like it or lump it.

TrekBBS could be an addictive joint, alot.

Banned TrekBBS by blended curse perhaps yes?

The late JRR Tolkien kicks ass! He's the Mystic Godfather of Trolls:)

Yay us!

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench

Why should I behave here (or at WF) or anywhere else the same exact way?

Each board has different rules. I behave according to those rules. If I can flame an asshole at a board *legitimately* and I feel like doing it, I do. If it's against the rules, I don't.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Being banned from TrekBBS is a blended curse. I was overly addicted to TrekBBS. Being banned from there was initially infuriating but now more a bizarrity & a weirdness than enraging.

Message boreds CAN be addicting:(

It's lose-lose.

Forums CAN be ADDICTIVE, like hooch & drugs, which is BAD!

Then, if you get too colorful & playful on the boards, you get BANNED, which is BAD!

Minimize forum usage only solution.

At least NOW my "hooch" (TrekBBS) is inaccessible:)

But that still sux!

Thus it being a lose-lose scenario.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is Good Will Riker banned?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Why should I behave here (or at WF) or anywhere else the same exact way?

Each board has different rules. I behave according to those rules. If I can flame an asshole at a board *legitimately* and I feel like doing it, I do. If it's against the rules, I don't.

Steelers SUCK!

:phpblaugh:
mm

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Being banned from TrekBBS is a blended curse. I was overly addicted to TrekBBS. Being banned from there was initially infuriating but now more a bizarrity & a weirdness than enraging.

Message boreds CAN be addicting:(

It's lose-lose.

Forums CAN be ADDICTIVE, like hooch & drugs, which is BAD!

Then, if you get too colorful & playful on the boards, you get BANNED, which is BAD!

Minimize forum usage only solution.

At least NOW my "hooch" (TrekBBS) is inaccessible:)

But that still sux!

Thus it being a lose-lose scenario.

Why.

Are.

You.

Posting.

Like.

William.

Shatner.

Speaks.

Closet.

Boy?