I WAS WRONG!

PreatorX_

When I returned after a very long absence, I was given the chance by VKD to join the DLA. I was wroing to turn him down, thus I accept.

Long Live VKD and the DLA!

DeliverMe

ASSMITE OF DOOM
PreatorX_ said:
When I returned after a very long absence, I was given the chance by VKD to join the DLA. I was wroing to turn him down, thus I accept.

WE SHALL SEE

BlazerBoy

Wow. The DLA just gets more and more impressive by the moment. Their impresiveness seems to only be matched by their prowress with inventive duals.

OFFICIAL 2006 GOLDEN COOKIE NOMINEE!

Chadarnook

PreatorX_ said:

we welcome you to our family, warrior!!!!

PreatorX_

BlazerBoy, you shall rue the day you crossed me! You've made a POWERFUL enemy here today. A very powerful enemy. :evil:

BlazerBoy

PreatorX_ said:
BlazerBoy, you shall rue the day you crossed me! You've made a POWERFUL enemy here today. A very powerful enemy. :evil:

Really??? Wow. Thats so exciting, I tremble in ecstacy. Or maybe I just took some. So hard to keep track.

OMG I COULD NEVER TEEL THIS DUAL APPART AI WAS TRICKED!

Oh, wait, totally not. I think kids on the Barney BBs would find it funny...

PreatorX_

BlazerBoy said:
Really??? Wow. Thats so exciting, I tremble in ecstacy. Or maybe I just took some. So hard to keep track.

You'll regret it. I've given you fair warning buddy. :evil:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
OMG DLA I'M SO SCARED