I would like to vouch for GTC to become a citizen.

Seph

Retired Account
i like gtc let him in

Seph

Retired Account
edit list time.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Yeah, and you all can go fuck elephants.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Whatever boats your float.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Yeah, and you all can go fuck elephants.

OH WE WILL YOU LITTLE MISS BITCHY! WE WILL!!! WE WILL FUCK ELEPHANTS SO HARD YOUR EYES WILL POP OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!!

But in other news GTC and Cacaphony were removed from the citezen list due to fear of security breaching and voting 3rd party swaying and douchebagery type things.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Really we want to make love to GTC and Cacophony all the time. Together, one at at time, each seperately in thier mouths with theier heads open and on the ground.

Seph

Retired Account
Really we want to make love to GTC and Cacophony all the time. Together, one at at time, each seperately in thier mouths with theier heads open and on the ground.

i concur

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Weren't you the one who started the movement to have him taken off the list in the first place?

Yes, he was. I had Cow and Caco vouched for. Conchaga decided they didn't deserve to be citizens. The only difference now is that Cow posts here again.

You know what they say about fair weather friends.....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cow pisses me off because he's about as fickle as his bitch girlfriend, who I happen to like a lot. He may as well have a vagina...he's that female emotionally.

Just because he is intelligent doesn't give him the right to second guess his elders :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm just curious how often you're milked?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I voted to remove them from the list because they had left in such a way as to suggest that they were never coming back. Now that they're back, I'm happy to add them again.