It proves you signed up as Candle.

Deny

This isn't good.

rapid redux

Bitchslappin' Fools since '63
Why is Jack trotting out this dual?

It's what he claims Charles does.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

besides i read like five posts by jack at ur hyperboard, and fuck me sideways and call me a nuns cunt he posts exactly like u charles, out of context words every other word ur lame

virtual_bitch_slap.gif

Seph

Retired Account
nope u are an idiot and incapable of virtually bitchslapping anything.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It proves you signed up as Candle.

Deny

This isn't good.

Wait. How does that link prove I signed up as Candle? Explain this, because all it does is go to the "index"

jack

Pot. Kettle. Black.

What dual is that I'm trotting out, retardo?

jack

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Because Charles is staking claim to Jack's handle. He can't stop Blackfoot form being The New Jack.

New Age Posting is going to ruin him. If not here, then at Blackfoot's Hyperboard.

This isn't good.

jack

Since there's just one poster (for the most part) at your retarded hyperboard, not sure how much "ruin" you're going to create.

All you're doing is proving my point here though, so by all means, keep dancing, cupcakeer :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
UP TOP!

Seph

Retired Account
51 of them, u charles u retard, im the only member of ur board who aint you UP TOP!!!

jack

Blackfoot's board has 52 members.

No, it doesn't. As a matter of fact, Blackfoot's board has 9 members, 6 of which are Charles.

AND, to admit that after close to 8 years that's the sum total of registrations shows how pathetic an effort the whole thing has been, you don't even see the self pwnership in your statement? "I'm a member of a board which after 8 years has 52 REGISTRATIONS TOTAL".

Get real idiot. You are either clueless or a n00b. Since you are Charles, you're no n00b.

Need a ticket for the bus?

Our members have made a total of 3,570 posts in 495 topics.
We have 52 members.
Our newest member is clevelend.

The latest topic is "Jack" registered as "Candle"
by Joe Hennessy
on Today at 02:56 pm

GOD bless.

Seph

Retired Account

jack

Then there's this VERY STRANGE part of the troll. Somehow, they think that this registration means something. I mean in terms of the current strata, It's not like Charles is some 18 year old I fucked in a restroom truckstop 22 years ago that got pregnant as a result and wants me to pay her back for all she's been out as a result of having to raise this bastard child?

Because, that's sort of how "y'all" are coming off.

Seph

Retired Account
face it, charles is
butthurt2.jpg

and as if u owning him wernt enuff, conchaga me and loktar have been owning him daily...

fill it out charles u dirty bitch u know u need too.

butthurt_report_form.jpg

*LAUGHING*

Seph

Retired Account
face it, charles is
butthurt2.jpg

and as if u owning him wernt enuff, conchaga me and loktar have been owning him daily...

fill it out charles u dirty bitch u know u need too.

butthurt_report_form.jpg

*LAUGHING*

seriously seph ur always right UP TOP!!!

*LAUGHING MY ASS OFF*