If I were a girl I would never stop looking at my own breasts.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Can I look at your breasts now? Please. I would really like to look at your breasts Tomtrek.

I'd make a terrible dude LOL.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd probably stop.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"I could never be a woman, 'cause I'd just stay home and play with my breasts all day."

- Steve Martin, L.A. Story

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'd probably open a small knitting & cross-stitch shop in the town, and marry a quantity surveyor called Graham.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And let him play with your breasts.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I am Japanese man

If you stop to juck off (probably only for men and nocturnal emission is nothing for it) you can gain these effects.

1.skin becomes very beautiful if you have skin disease.

2.you can become hunk face.

3.you can get nice head if you are baldhead.

4.you can become reasonable weight if you are fat or thin body.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
If you had BOOBS you wouldn't be so excited about boobs. Except the nipply parts, BUT IF YOU MESS WITH THEM TOO MUCH THEY'LL GET SORE OR SOMETHING I GUESS.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOTIOn

Love Child

One Love
I love it when girls look down and you catch them. I hate it when I feel the need to look down for a real reason like maybe I dropped something on them and Really I am looking to see what but I am not looking at my tits I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just pulled my shirt out and looked at my tits. SO EXCITING.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Oh sure, you say that now and maybe for a few months or so, but eventually your tits would be flaunting themselves begging for attention, practically throwing themselves in your face and you'd be all "JESUS CHRIST, can't you see I'm watching the game? And where's that beer I asked for?"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's why most women keep them tied up in restraints.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd never make it as a girl.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I find it odd that Loktar hasnt commented on this yet.

My jokey comments were mostly ignored in the bra discussion thread. And also like you, I self censor because I know the discussion/joking of my moobs and/or crossdressing make some members uncomfortable.