If we all die tonight

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Or lose all communication because of TU24 fallout, I <3 you all.

I've just only realized that I should have been paying more attention to this except for hearing that it wasn't going to impact earth. The shit about it possibly being negatively charged and throwing off the magnetosphere is crazy interesting, even though it has me freaking out.

www.tu24.org

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well I was on the fence about going out for drinks after work, but I'm definitely going now.

Cacophony

It's probably all crazy conspiracy bullshit, but god damnit, I'm not going to sleep much tonight.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Got me freaking out too. I didnt think we hadda worry about any asteroids besides Apophis.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Don't worry. It will all be okay. Just stay close to me. I survive everything.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Or lose all communication because of TU24 fallout, I <3 you all.

I've just only realized that I should have been paying more attention to this except for hearing that it wasn't going to impact earth. The shit about it possibly being negatively charged and throwing off the magnetosphere is crazy interesting, even though it has me freaking out.

www.tu24.org

asteroidimpactkn5.jpg

BOOM!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I had myself several Solti/cranberry cocktails and am now prepared for the new Earth era, where there is no electricity or electronics, and we revert to a feudal, agrarian civilization once more.

HIT THE FIELDS EVERYONE! YOUR BOTOX WILL MELT INTO YOUR BRAINS IN THE HOT HOT SUN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

On the bright side, there will be quite the fireworks display in the sky on Wednesay, when that OTHER asteroid hits Mars less than a day after we shit the bed. Hope you're lucky enough to see it!

:bigass:

:eggs:

Cacophony

ROFL people are gullible fools. :p

Am I gonna have to smack a bitch and beat some science into her? ;)
Oh shut up ;)

Sometimes the conspiracy theories just sound TOO damn good :p

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Huh, I missed all that. So how are you, Cacophony?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
See ... it is all okay. I survive everything.

Cacophony

Getting hit in the head with a meteor sounds good?

If you'll look at the theory that I was referring to, it said nothing about the asteroid hitting earth, just about it passing through the magnetic field and fucking things up because of that.

Elnidfse

If you'll look at the theory that I was referring to, it said nothing about the asteroid hitting earth, just about it passing through the magnetic field and fucking things up because of that.

Getting electromagnetically hit in the head by the effects of a meteor sounds good?

jack

Peachy keen, you?

The Native American culture has been talking about this for my whole conscious life, actually. I'm thinking this is how the poles get reversed, or something. But it's clear that every precious moment of aliveness on this planet is just that.

I'm glad to know you, whatever happens today :D

jack

See ... it is all okay. I survive everything.

I bet we'd make a better Big Bang than any old rock.

Talk about "electromagnetism" LULZ